Epilogue

*Y/n's POV*

Two weeks later...

The world had finally calmed down a bit. With En Saba Nehru's horrible plan of rebuilding the world gone, people can have some peace for a while.

Peter and I stood next to each other looking around at fellow mutants and every once in a while looking up at our father. He and Jean were putting on the last touches of the new mansion. There will not longer be any cracks in the walls from nightmares that I had all those years ago. Wow, it feels like it was a past life to me now.

Mom and Lorna knows that we're moving out. Mom was a but hesitant because we've lived with her for so long. Lorna was perfectly fine with it. In her words she said, "More room for me with you losers gone." She's way too witty for a fifteen year old.

Most of our things are here, well more like in a storage unit. We've been staying in a motel for quite sometime. We plan on going back to get the rest of our things once the mansion is fully built, but I guess that our mother had other plans.

The sound of a car engine came to my ears. I turned around and saw a familiar car come into view. It was our mother's. I glanced around to see that other mutants were looking back too.

"Why is mom here? Did you call her?" Peter looked over at me. We started to the car.

"I don't know and no. I have no clue why she's here." When I looked closer I saw my little sister aswell. "She brought Lorna too."

I sighed and when I got closer took off my sunglasses. They slammed the doors closed and Lorna stayed behind while our mother came closer.

"I brought the rest of your things." She nodded back to the car.

"You didn't have too, we told you that we would come get them." Peter said.

"I also wanted to come check out where you'll be living for a while."

Ah, the real reason she's here.

I shook my head in understanding when I heard it. It was stupid of me to forget, the fact that my father had not seen my mother in 28 years. And my mind decides to forget that it's not the best idea for them to be in the same vicinity.

"Magda?"

My eyes were the size of saucers and so were my brother's and sister's. Before I could react, my mom stormed off to my left. I turned around and peeked out from behind Peter just in time to see mom slapping our father. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"That's for leaving me!" She slapped him again. "And that's for leaving me with twins!"

I don't think I've seen my mother so mad. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lorna running over to us. She stopped behind Peter and I.

"I deserved that." Dad said.

"Are we going to do anything?" Whispered in our ears.

"No. It's best if we let them work it out on their own." Peter and I said together.

Our parents continued their bickering for several more minutes. Mom's face was red and it looked as if she might have been calming down. Dad was attempting to calm her down, and had a knowing and guilty look on his face.

The crowd of mutants surrounding us started shuffling around and split. Out came Charles and Hank, and Raven several feet back. The two infront looked over at the commotion and back over at us. They both nodded knowingly.

Charles continued forward to my parents and stopped a couple feet away. Mom had calmed down and was now slightly out of breath.

"Mrs. Maximoff?"

She turned to him. "Yes?"

"Are you finished?" It looked as if he was trying not to laugh.

"Yes, I am." She smoothed out invisible wrinkles.

"Okay, well I believe your children, more specifically the twins, have something to say."

She turned to us and looked at us expectantly. Smiling Peter and I glanced at each other, and said:

"He knows."

Her face went to shock. She looked back at dad and then back at us. She did this several times.

"Are you ready to let the world know?" Charles spoke up. "Ready to let them know who you're related to?"

We all looked at each other.

"Not yet." I looked back at him. "We'd rather spend some quality time with our father, first."

"Forget everything you think you know.

Whatever lessons you learned in school,

Whatever your parents taught you.

None of that matters.

You're not kids anymore.

You're not students.

You're X-Men."

As I turned around, I caught a glimpse of Charles and my father standing outside the door.

We all turned around as it got darker. Our training suits all different patterns and colors. Preparing for what's behind the moving blue tiles.

I took a deep breath in, and started my training as an X-Man.

As Magnetism.

THE END