Chapter 3

*Y/n's POV*

"Lensure was identified yesterday in this small town in Central Poland.

Leaders from all communities are urging their citizens to remain calm.

As police and armed forces are mobilizing to find Lensure before he stikes again.

If anyone has information on Lensure, or as he is also known, Magneto, contact your local authorities, immediately.

And proceed with caution as he is considered-"

"Y/n! Peter!" Mom yelled, interrupting the TV.

Peter sped around turning the TV off and puting a book in my hands, with it flipped to a random page.

"What's up?" Peter and I yelled back in unison.

"Just checking on you two." She said.

"We're good, I'm playing packman-"

"I'm reading."

"Are you two sure you weren't watching this?" Mom picked up the remote and turned the chanel to the one we were watching before.

Peter and I looked over at the TV and sighed.

"You two are going after him aren't you?"

"You wanted us to get out of the house more right?" I said, closing my book.

Mom looked between us. "I can't stop you two...nobody can...but trust me, this won't end well...nothing does with him."

I put my book down and Peter turned around from his game. "We're not afraid of him."

"You two should be." Mom changed the channel and put the remote down.

Peter took something out of his pocket and looked at it. I got up from my bed and walked over to him. He had Charles' card. "Peter you really didn't need to keep that, I lived there for five years ya' know."

"I know, but I kept it just it case."

"Okay." I looked around the room and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Charles has this thing called Cerebro. It enhances his powers to go all over the world. If we were to go to the school, he could help us find dad."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, when I was there Hank used to tell me all about it, and the X-men. They sounded pretty cool."

"X-men?" Peter had a confused face.

"Story for another time." I waved it off. "So, you wanna go? To the school I mean."

"Hell yeah." Peter said cheering.

"Okay, let's go." I said smirking.

The thing that I didn't tell him was the fact that our dad was apart of the X-men...and he killed someone, although that really isn't a shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: please read the author's note before this, it's actually pretty important. If you want to choose the next story i do, please read it. Thank you! ILY 3000!