Chapter 6

*Y/n's POV*

My head was filled with pain and my body felt like death. I scrunched my eyes and opened them again. My vision was blurry and from the blobs of green-yellow light, I was no longer on the mansion's front yard.

Peter's yelling only made my headache worse, but I pushed my body up and asked with the others, "What?"

"What the hell's wrong with you? Is that gunna happen to all of us?" He questioned, looking at his hands to see if he would or not.

I looked over and saw Hank in his natural furry, blue form.

"No, I just left my meds in the house." He said, pushing himself to his feet.

'But there is no house left.' I wanted to say, but a voice from over head cut me off.

"Hello, Mystique." The voice said.

"Major Stryker." She responded.

"Cornel Stryker. I wouldn't get to close to the wall if I were you. May create some discomfort."

"I'm Moria Mactaggart, I'm a senior officer at the CIA." Are those the only words she knows?

"I know who you are, Agent Mactaggart."

"You cannot keep me here in this..."

"Actually, I can. A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the world's most powerful psychic. So, you are going to tell me, where is Charles Xavier."

"It's not him you should be worried about. There's someone else, someone more powerful."

"If you let us out of here we can help you."

"Do you really expect me to believe that? You can put on any face, but I know who you are, what you are."

I knew Charles was pretty powerful, one of the most powerful mutants I've ever met. If anyone was more powerful than him, there was no way we could go against them.

*3rd POV*

After the scientists had taken blood samples from the twins, they had a match. Their father.

"Sir, I think you might wanna see this." A man in a labcoat ran up the Stryker. He took the file out of the man's hands and read it.

He handed it back to the man. "Keep this some place safe. This information is too valuable to lose."

"Yes sir." The man briskly walked back to his laboratory.

*Y/n's POV*

Hank was about to ask Moria something when he was cut off by the Stryker guy again.

"The twins."

Peter and I looked back up at him.

"Yeah?" We replied in unison.

"Don't get hurt. Your DNA is too valuable."

We looked at each other and back up. "What?"

"Your father is pretty powerful, I'm thinking one of you carried his abilities? I am I right?"

Angry wasn't even the word to describe that feeling. Asshole took our blood.

"You took our blood asshole." I said. I was fuming.

"I wouldn't be to hopeful about getting out of here if I were you two."

And he left. Hank was the only one that knew what my powers were. I'm sure he already figured it out.

"Y/n..." I turned and looked at Hank. "Is the person I'm thinking about, your father?"

I nodded silently.

"Wait, I'm confused. What does he mean by carrying an ability of your father? Who is your father?" Moria asked, eyebrows squeezing together.

I looked at her. "One word. Metal."

Her eyes got big and she inhaled deeply.

"Your guys' father is Magneto?" Raven said.

"Yeah." Peter said.

Nothing could fill the awkward silence. It was mostly for them to have time to process it. I didn't mean for this to happen. Having a father that doesn't know you are his kid and that he also happens to be a homicidal ass doesn't help anything.

"Did you see what happened on the news?" Raven asked.

"About his wife and kid?" Peter said.

She nodded.

"We went to that house." I said. "Looking for him." The images of corpses lying there, and the graves. That was the worst.

"And by the time we got there..." Peter continued for me. "Late again.... You know, for a guy who moves as fast as me... I always seem to be too late."

"Well, let's hope not this time." Raven said, attempting to comfort us as much as possible.

"Yeah..." We said simultaneously.

Suddenly, Charles' voice filled my mind.