Chapter 4

*Y/n's POV*

Peter and I got ready for going to see Charles, we haven't seen him in 10 years. I wonder how he is doing?

"Ready?"

"Yup." I tuned around to see Peter wearing a silver leather jacket, a Rush t-shirt, silver jeans, and spray-painted silver high-top Nike's. He managed to find silver jeans...even I didn't know he had those.

We went outside. "Okay...in 3...2...1."

I closed my eyes and felt everything move around me quickly.

*Peter's POV*

I took out Charles' card and looked at the adress. New York here I come.

I ran to the adress, but there was something wrong. It was...exploding from the inside. Oh shit.

I set Y/n down on the grass and ran inside.

I ran to the source of the explosion. I flicked a piece of shrapnel away and cracked my knuckles.

Time to get to work.

I zipped over to this dude with a really contorted face, he looks super familiar. I went outside and dropped him off. The next person I saved was this girl with a leather jacket and curly blonde hair. I went outside dropped her off and went back to get the last person. She had her hands up in a dance-like-motion, so why not salsa!

I went to the next room, upstairs, and got those kids out of there. I looked around and saw one on the staircase. I got her and ran to the room to the right.

I saved the ones from the second level and went downstairs to get the rest. I saw a girl and some goldfish. I grabbed the cup from the air and put the fish and water in there, made the girl hold on to the glass, and put her outside.

I went to the bathrooms and looked under the stalls, thank goodness no one was in there, that would have been super awkward. I turned around to see a kid fixing his hair. I threw the comb out and licked my hands and ran them threw the kid's hair.

I zipped over to a classroom and saved those kid's asses and the ones from the halls.

I ran up to a balcony to see a couple with the guy's arms around her shoulders and her hands on his waist. They look like they are about to kiss, and I saw the dude's tongue sticking out. That is absolutely disgusting. Ugh. I threw them off the balcony and went back inside to the dorms.

I got to one room and put a dart in place to hit a bullseye and got a kid from off the computer. I put the other kid in a mattress and pushed him outside.

I zoomed over to the next room doing the Moon Walk and got those kids out of there. I went over to the next room to see a girl with a soda, I saved her and drank the rest of her soda. I went to the last room and checked. There was a dog eating pizza.

Is there any way for me to adopt this dog?

One last hallway. I saw two kids running towards a window. I grabbed them and pushed the table infront of me, out of the window. I rode the table while it was upside down. I kicked off the table and did a backflip, I probably look so badass.

I ran them to safety and slowed down to see everyone screaming and almost vomiting from the dizziness.

I got them all out.

Awesome.

*Y/n's POV*

Everything stopped.

I heard screaming and saw all these kids outside and no mansion. What the hell happened?

I got up from the ground and looked for that familiar silver hair. I saw it among the crowd and rushed to it.

"I'm looking for the professor-"

"Peter!" I kept running to him. "Wha-what happened?"

"Y/n?" That voice belongs to Hank. I turned around.

"Hank!" My eyes went wide. "I'm so confused what the hell just happened?"

"The mansion blew up, the professor wasn't in there." I looked at Peter, shocked.

"They took him." I looked back over to Hank.

Who took Charles? What the hell is happening right now?

I saw a car pull up. "Alex! Alex! What happened where's my brother?!"

"I'm pretty sure I got everybody." Peter yelled towards the guy. I saw the guy go over to ruble of where the masion used to be.

"Alex was the closest to the blast." Hank told me about him, he was a good kid from what I heard.

I looked at Peter and saw his face go panicked and grief stricken. He is always talking about not being fast enough. Shit, he thinks he fucked up. I went over to tell him it wasn't his fault when I hear a helicopter whirring.

"Please remain calm, medical assistance is on the way." It repeated over and over in a female robotic voice. It lands and somone steps out. This girl was walking up to him, showing them some kind of badge and yelling. "Agent Mactaggart, senior officer of the CIA, thank god you're here!"

The guy in the front took off his glasses and somone yelled.

"Wait!"

"Fire!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: i will say this once again, if you would like to help pick out the next book i am doing after these books are finished, read my latest authors note. Plz. ILY 3000