Chapter 9

*Y/n's POV*

"Hank you go with the kids, Moria will be waiting on the plane." Raven set out the plan.

"Wait." Scott interjected.

"What?" Raven asked demanding.

"Not all of us can fully control our powers." Scott said, full well knowing that he couldn't take any more guilt.

"Then don't. You need to embrace them. We all do." She took a step back towards us and returned to her natural blue form. Scales running up her neck and face, yellow eyes appearing. And her slicked back, dark red hair replacing her blonde braid.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hank slightly smile. It must be nice to see this for him. I always knew he had some sort of crush on her.

Peter spit out his bubble gum and I walked over to him and Raven. Butterflies soared through my stomach and chest. I pushed that feeling back down, there was no going back from this. Peter put his hand on the back of my neck and I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath when I felt the world move crazily fast.

I opened my eyes and saw the giant sphere infront right infront of me. I looked up slightly and saw him. He had his eyes closed and his arms stretched out slightly.

I glanced over to my left and saw Raven with her hands on her knees, bent over, and panting. I looked at Peter with his sliver hair disheveled. I could tell he was nervous, so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked down at me and I saw the emotion in his brown orbs.

He let go and I saw a silver blur to my right and come back over to us again. "The magnetic field is too strong, I can't get us in there." He said quickly.

"Maybe I can." I said, looking over at them. "I know that I don't exactly have the best control over my powers, but maybe I can grab his attention."

"Are you sure about this?" Peter asked cautiously. I nodded my head and walked forwards to the small metal pieces spinning in patterns.

I slowly put one hand up and touched the field. I felt the it resisting against my hand and it bent with the pressure. I raised my other hand and pushed against it. I used my ability to slightly warp the sphere and looked up to see him open his eyes and look down. It worked. I stepped back into place next to my brother.

"Mystique." He said, slightly above a whisper.

"I know you think you've lost everything. But you haven't. You have me. You have Charles." She glanced over at us. "You have more family than you know. You never had the chance to save your family before. But you do now. That's what I came here to tell you." I could see the tears building up and his eyes, glazing them over.

"And you two?" He asked Peter and I.

I felt my anxiety worse than it has been for the past several years. It's all be leading up to this. Every map, every newspaper article, every little thing we could find about our father has lead up to this. My breath fastened.

"We're your..." I couldn't get it out.

"We're your children." Peter spit out. He stood up, taking the lead.

I looked over at Peter as looked over at me expecting me to continue. We went over this.

"What do you mean? I've already lost my child." He said harshly, his voice cracking.

"Magda Maximoff, 1955. That's when you dated right?" I looked up and asked.

"How do you-"

"We know her because she's our mother." We said in unison.

"She told us herself." I continued.

The dam of tears broke and silent tears ran down his face. I could see it in his eyes that he could remember her. My eyes teared up too, and I felt a hand in mine. I looked over at Peter to see his eyes glazed.

I looked back over at my father. A weight was lifted from my chest. He knows.

Our father was looking down with a smile on his face. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks tear stained. "So who's older?" He looked back up.

"I am." I smiled. My dam of tears breaking aswell.

"Yeah! By two mintutes!" Peter joked. We laughed, but it was cut short.

Behind us there was an explosion. It was from the plane. They didn't get Charles out of here.

Shit.

"Charles." Raven said softly.

We turned back around. "I'm going to go fight for what I have left. Are you?" Raven asked solemnly.

He looked over at us. His baby blue eyes showed love. Love that was caring and that he truly wanted too. He smiled lightly.

Before anything else could happen, Peter put his hand on the back of our necks, and ran us to the fight that if we didn't win, could end the world.