'𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒪𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒'

"Hi! Hi! Hey, hey, wait up!" a short, red haired girl calls out to me.
As I enter through the door, I instantly get bombarded with questions, with no air to even breathe.

"Hey...! Ji-Ah! You haven't responded to my text, but anyways, now that you're here..." the short, red haired girl says.

"What is it Ha-Rin?" I question, backing away slowly, then reaching the door.

"Are you going to get Soy Sauce Crab with us? Basically saying, along with Do-Yoon, Dae-ho, Eun-Jung and me," Ha-Rin informs, slowly walking towards me.

"Well, at what restaurant?" I ask, slowly moving towards the side to escape.

"Duh! At the seafood buffet! Where else could you..." Ha-Rin says... then stopping suddenly.

"Where did she go?" the short, red haired girl wonders, then walking away.

Phew. I escaped just in time. I begin to elegantly walk towards the woman's locker room. Opening the door to the woman's room, but then getting... surprised, I swear my heart lost a beat.

"Hi Ji-Ah!" a tall, brunette wavy haired lady yells.

"Eek!" I scream, jumping back.

"Oh... hi, Eun-Jung." I apologise, pulling myself up.

"Just saying hello! Hehe!" she smiles, then walking off.

Eun-Jung... perhaps the most air headed girl you could meet. She's clumsy, and very ditzy, and it makes me wonder how she's the President's Secretary.

I pick myself off the floor, and then I walk into the dressing room. I then walk towards my locker, and unlock the code to my locker, so I can change into my work attire. I place on my white blouse, and slowly begin to button it up. I then place my black skirt on tightly, so it won't sneakily fall off. I need to look good, so I look elegant, and yet professional at the same time. I get my brush, and begin to brush my black, flowing hair.

Sometimes, I wonder. What would happen if I did get married, and have kids? Would I ever be a good mother to my younger children? I'm basically busy everyday. Would I ever have the time to actually spend time with them? Maybe, once I'm married, I could just become a regular housewife, but I do want to have my own money to spend on things. My mum always tried to get me into modelling... but I'd never want to do it. Maybe my kids could model while I'm away, or something. Well, I did used to want to do sports when I was younger, maybe my kids could also join some sport teams to pass the time away. Or, there's also daycare. Maybe I should just think about this in the future as of now, right now... it's working mode.

Right, well my hair looks combed enough. I grab my jacket, and I slip it on. There, I'm absolutely finished, and I'm ready for work. Oh, right, I can't forget my bag. I pick up my bag by it's handles, and I place it on my shoulder, hanging.

I exit the women's room, and I walk slowly towards the Accounting Office.

Now that I think of it, my mother always made up poems for me to sleep. I wonder if I can recall them while I walk towards my office.

"𝑀𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇,

I walk through the hallway.