'𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈'

(Hi guys! Sorry I couldn't keep up with my usual schedule due to some reasons. I'll try my hardest, really! I hope you enjoy, and have a lovely day!)

Goodness... yesterday was, interesting... there were apparently two new members who are 'eye catching' to everyone... but... hey- at least nobody will bombard me anymore. Thank goodness...

Oh right! I'm heading to a cafe with Min-Joon somewhere... I still don't know the location- oh, right! I still haven't read it yet, have I? Let me take a peek...

'Hello Ji-Ah. I'm planning to meet at... let's say, the 'Florte Flower Café' that lovely place... at 6pm after work, please. I hope to meet you there and learn more about you...'

Oh wow! The Florte Flower Café... that place really is lovely, and it suits my style and is very camera friendly. It's quite like a date...! Sort of, I suppose... anyways... today's the day where I meet Min-Joon once more, and we get to chat and learn more about each other! But... that has to wait until after work, sadly enough. I should go prepare some outfits... I mean, it's not really a date, but... I am just, so excited! But, of course, it has to wait until after work...

At the workplace...

I enter through the door, and this time, I'm met with someone unexpected, and someone I haven't met yet...
"Ji-Ah! Hello!" a kind voice calls out from the distance. It's an unfamiliar voice...
"Hmm?" I wonder, turning my head to face my speaker.

Wait a second... is this...? Min-Joon's new coworker...? Kyung-Hu?

"Oh hi!" the unfamiliar girl welcomes, bowing her head.
"Um... have we met before?" I ask, still wary and suspicious. I have a feeling this is Min-Joon's new coworker...
"We haven't met before... but I'd like to now! My name is Kyung-Hu from the Sales Representative Department!" the girl introduces, with her face as pretty as a doll.

Yep! This is definitely the girl that Ha-Rin was talking about! And is definitely Min-Joon's coworker. Her scent is so fragrant and sweet, like... roses. And she looks and reminisces a doll, sorta.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Ji-Ah! Sorry to ask, but how did you know my name...?" I question, her face still as beautiful and poised despite being thrown a question like that.
"I heard a little friend of yours talking about you... I think the sweetie was called Ha-Rin, and she was right. You are rather beautiful," Kyung-Hu compliments oddly, looking at me with her sweet, doll eyes. It made me feel, rather flustered hearing it from her.

It's weird... I felt a weird feeling go through me as she said that... usually, I'd get complimented by everyone... however, her being rather beautiful herself, and calling me beautiful... was interesting. The way she said it though, was... interesting, and her smile made it seem like she meant it... interesting. Most of the times, whenever somebody compliments me, I thank them, mostly because I'm used to it. However, her complimenting me is different, if that ever makes sense, of course.

"Wow thank you. You are rather beautiful yourself too..."  I compliment back, my face flushing as I said so.
"Yes..." Kyung-Hu says, flipping her hair with elegance.
"Yeah..." I reply awkwardly, already tensing and feeling odd.
"Anyways... your friend, Min-Joon, correct?" Kyung-Hu asks, staring at my eyes.
"Yes? What do you want?" I reply, hanging my bag around my shoulder and walking slowly.
"What's he like?" she questions, walking the same pace as me.
"He's... quiet, I suppose," I answer, looking at the ceiling.
"How did you two meet?" she asks, still staring at me.
"At a food buffet..." I say back, turning my head to look at her.
"Did he send you a letter?" she questions, biting her lip.
"He did. Why?" I ask, feeling rather suspicious.

Something is odd. Why is she asking so many questions? Well... I'm sure it's nothing actually, she's probably just wants to learn more about- wait... why is she only asking questions about Min-Joon? Erm, I'm sure it's nothing. She is rather sweet though and kind. So I'm really sure it's nothing. Besides, Min-Joon really is rather silent, so I'm sure she's just trying to know him more from me.

"Because he wrote something to you, did he not?" she says, looking in front of her, her hair flowing behind her.
"He did," I say back, twirling my hair as I look in front of me.
"What did he ask?" Kyung-Hu poses, folding her hands under her chin elegantly.
"He asked if he wanted to know more about me in a cafe," I reply, adding a smile to enlighten her.
"That's cool," Kyung-Hu gasps, her eyes lightening up.

I think it would be alright telling Kyung-Hu. She seems, trustable. I think I can trust her, besides... making new friends is a really nice feeling. During high school, I never had much friends other than Hwa-Young. We really were inseparable, us together. But... after we graduated, we never saw eachother again. Until now. I tried making new friends in work, and that's how I got my friends now. Do-Hoon, Dae-Ho, Ha-Rin, Eun-Jung, and now... Kyung-Hu. And possibly also Chin-Wa. I think she's too kindhearted, and very sweet I suppose.

In the corner of my eye, I notice Min-Joon near a vending machine, possibly getting drinks.
"Hi Min-Joon!" I call out, quickly painting my face with a sweet smile.

He then takes out two drinks, and holds out one for me.

"For me? Thank you..." I reply, taking the drink with appreciation.
"No problem, really," Min-Joon says back, adding a smile as he opens his drink can.
"Be a dear Min-Joon, and do you think you'll be able to get a drink for me?" Kyung-Hu requests, with her lovely doll face and fragrant scent with her smile. How could anyone say no-
"Oh. Sorry, I don't have any more money," Min-Joon replies coldly, taking a quick sip.
"Oh... it's fine, really!" Kyung-Hu says, fixing up her visible pout with a smile. I like her. She can fix her emotions very quickly, despite being told no.
Min-Joon takes off, and gives me a wave.
"Do you want my drink? It's fine, really..." I insist, giving the drink to her. I felt guilty, for whatever reason. It would be helpful and nice to give it to her.
"No, no! You keep it, I mean, Min-Joon specifically gave the drink to you, now? It wouldn't be nice to waste his money, wouldn't it be?" Kyung-Hu sighs, pushing the drink can back to me.
"Well thanks then," I thank, opening the drink can.
"You tell me how it went, okay? Your meeting with Min-Joon, I mean. Anyways, I have to get going," Kyung-Hu smiles sweetly, as she takes off with her bag.

Kyung-Hu really is nice. And really lovely. Maybe I should look up to her.