'𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝑒𝒶'

'Hello there everyone, we have a new member working in Accounting. Please treat them with respect with how you usually do. Thank you.'

The announcement went off just as I arrived through the front door, and I bet I know who this new member is. After that mysterious encounter, like yesterday. Anyways, Min-Joon probably is busy... I don't think we exchanged numbers either, so I can't talk to him on the phone... I don't also want to disturb his department too, so, I might have to send a letter back to let him know. I should get changed and head back to work. I really, really hope I can have a moment of peace and tranquility without she who must not be named constantly bugging me.

"Ahh- I'm changed," I sigh with relief, patting my skirt to remove any dust. So, as soon as I head back to my department, a normal day of work should what I assume be normal, err- hopefully.
"Ji-Ah!" a familiar voice calls out from behind me. This time, the voice doesn't sound so ridiculously annoying.
"Hmm...?" I wonder, turning my head to see Eun-Jung, out of breath.
"Hello!" Eun-Jung smiles happily, using her leftover strength to wave at me.
"Hi..." I reply, closing my eyes and smiling.
"Anyways... do you want to head to the cafeteria? Just for some tea." Eun-Jung asks me. A ting of confusion goes through me.
"Umm... you're the president's secretary, right?" I question, placing a finger on my lip.
"Yeah?" Eun-Jung replies, turning her head in confusion.
"Shouldn't you have matters with the president then?" I inform her, walking closer to her.
"Oh. The president is having a meeting," Eun-Jung answers, playing with her hair.
"Aren't you supposed to stand by the president during the meeting or something?" I ask, wrinkling my nose.
"President is doing a meeting with important authority figures. What better time to kill time while waiting for him is to have some tea with you?" Eun-Jung replies, adding a smile.
"Well sure then! I wouldn't really mind anyways," I concur, walking off to the cafeteria with her.

We both sit down at an empty table for two, and Eun-Jung gets our tea for us. Though I'm more of a coffee person... I guess I wouldn't mind having tea more often. After all, having coffee all the time is kind of repetitive, but I still would prefer coffee over tea. I sip my tea, and I notice something in my pocket which I forgot to take out.
"Oh yeah... my letter from Min-Joon," I say, not noticing I said that aloud.
"Min-Joon?" Eun-Jung wonders, getting up from her seat.
"Yeah," I reply, "do you know him?"
"Umm, no," Eun-Jung answers, "just wondering who he is."
I wonder... is it perfectly safe to tell Eun-Jung about this? I mean, it's not like this is a secret spy mission or something. Eun-Jung is trustable, despite being all clumsy, airheaded and ditsy, other than that, she can keep a secret well. Other than Ha-Rin, who can't keep her mouth shut and immediately rushes to the word rumour once it gets to her ears.
I hand the letter to Eun-Jung, and she unravels it, reading it along the way.

"So... you get to go on a cafe with this Min-Joon, right?" Eun-Jung says, handing the letter back.
"Yeah," I reply, taking the letter back.
"You two aren't like, dating right?" Eun-Jung asks, placing the cup of tea to her lips.
"No, we aren't," I say back, "I just want to know how to reply back to him."
"Interesting... do you have any idea where the cafe is?" Eun-Jung questions, placing the cup down.
"Hmm. Now that I think about it, he doesn't state it anywhere on the note," I realise, skimming over the letter once more, "I should also ask him that."
"How did you two even meet anyways...?" the airheaded girl asks, picking up the cup.
"Oh. Don't you remember? At the buffet?" I say back. I don't really want to mention the first time we both met... maybe until later.
"Ohhhh! Right, I totally remember now," Eun-Jung realises, nearly dropping her cup, "I must've been too drunk or something."
"Didn't you see him before you were drunk?" I question, meeting her confused gaze.
"Oh, yeah!" Eun-Jung audibly gasps, placing her cup down.
"And... didn't Dae-Ho introduce him?" I suspiciously counter, eyeing her.
"W-well, he didn't say his name!" Eun-Jung says, looking around frantically, hoping this conversation would take a different end.
"True... but I would've thought you already knew his name..." I reply, letting my head rest on my arms as I slouch down to the table.
"Hnnnggg..." Eun-Jung moans, facepalming herself.
"It's fine anyways. I just want to know how to reply back..." I say, bringing myself up and flipping my hair.

"How to reply back to him...? Can't you just say, 'ok! But where?' or something along those lines," Eun-Jung questions picking up the handle of her cup, "and, why can't you just text him?"
"That's a possibility... but it would be a waste of writing back a letter for only three words. Something more expressive... and, I actually don't know where the Sales Representative Department is either..." I explain, "and, I also don't have his number!"
"True, true. But don't look at me for directions. I don't know where the Sales Representative Department is either," Eun-Jung answers, sipping on her tea before finishing it.
"Huh... I honestly thought you'd know," I say back, picking up my tea cup by it's handle.
"H-hey! You can't always rely on me, or to expect me to know everything...!" Eun-Jung shouts, slamming her teacup down on the table, beginning to spout random nonsense at this point, "my President never gave me orders to head to the Sales Representative Department, well, even if he did, I probably would've already forgotten! Heck, I don't even know where your department is, unless given direct orders!
"Umm, right then. We're getting off topic... what should I write back to him...?" I ask her, patting my sleeve of my jacket.
"Hmm... say something like... 'of course, I would like to come to meet with you. But where?" Eun-Jung suggests, pointing up a finger with sparkles shimmering in her eyes.
"Didn't you just add more on your previous suggestion?" I sigh, receiving a glare from Eun-Jung.
"Hey! I'm very creative! When I was in Elementary school, my artwork won creativity prize!" Eun-Jung grunts, twitching her eyes in anger.
"I wonder how you got that prize..." I groan with sass, flipping my hair.
"Just think of something between those lines," Eun-Jung sighs, leaning back on her chair.
"Hmm... 'I would love to come meet you and learn more about you. After all, we haven't really learned about each other much have we? But just at what cafe though? Anyways, I'd love to see you at whatever cafe we're meeting.' I'd say," I think up, lost in thought.
"Then reply back to him like that," Eun-Jung says, leaning back forwards.
"I suppose so," I reply, taking a pen from my bag and writing on the back of his letter.

"And... done," I sigh with happiness, raising both of my arms in the air.
"Finally," Eun-Jung chuckles, placing her phone back in her pocket after momentarily going on it.
"So... I just have to give this to him... oh, I think Dae-Ho knows where the Sales Representative Department is, I'll hand this to him," I say, placing my pen back in my bag.
"Anyways... I think you should head back now," Eun-Jung suggests, getting up,
"Yeah, and thanks for helping me out..." I reply, smiling as I get up and grab my bag.
"Yup. I'll see you soon!" the airheaded girl giggles, then walking off.

And, I've written my letter, which I got about 5% help from Eun-Jung. Oh well. I just need to give this to Dae-Ho, and I'll be set. I must admit, I actually rather like writing in letter than digitally. But, that's my preference, I suppose. Anyways, I need to head back now. Oh, and I get to meet the 'new worker'! Hehe.

(Disclaimer: omg guys! I literally just realised I referred Do-Hoon as Do-Yoon as you can see in 'Food Buffet'! And, I also accidentally referred Dae-Ho, as Dae-Hoon once also in 'Food Buffet'! Forgive my stupidity. :') It's too late to correct it as I already published it. Anyways, have a lovely day!)