'𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈'

Ahh, well. Another boring day at work it seems. I casually walk towards the front door of the building, and I push open the door, walking inside slowly.

I head towards the women's change room, humming a song in my mind, only to be interrupted by- you know what, I feel like you already know who.

"Hi, Ji-Ah!" Ha-Rin yells, appearing from behind.

"Hmm?" I hear, turning around only to see the short, red haired girl.

"Oh- hi...!" I say, chuckling along.

"Right! Well, are you going to the Food Buffet with us! It's tomorrow, y'know!" Ha-Rin questions, staring into my eyes seriously.

As soon as Ha-Rin mentions the Food Buffet... my mind instantly circles back to what Hwa-Young stated, recalling every last moment. Well, as Hwa-Young said... if I miss this opportunity, I would miss this opportunity forever. You know what? It's time for me to break out of my anti-social shell.

"Yup!" I happily reply.

Suddenly, Ha-Rin looks absolutely shocked, her mouth falling to the floor in surprise.

"W-what...?" I ask, quite confused.

"Oh my god! You're actually coming?" Ha-Rin screams, loudly, dragging all the attention to us.

"Uh... yes?" I reply, biting my lip in confusion.

"I didn't think you'd actually say yes," Ha-Rin gasps, bewildered.

"What do you mean?" I question, looking at her strangely.

"Ok- well, it's just that you never come to any social gatherings with us... it's just... unnatural, so... perplexing! You were being ludicrous for a second there!" she mentions, still so shocked.

"Well then ... uh- what's the point of asking then?" I ask, sighing.

"Okay, well... you see, I just wanted you to try experience going out... but then, of course... no offence, but you kept refusing the offer. I still ask you till this day if you want to come. To show a sign of kindness," Ha-Rin admits.

"Well then, I guess I am going to try that experience, huh?" I reply, smiling.

"I need to to tell this to everyone!" Ha-Rin squeals, already running off.

Huh? She really is a funny girl. Ah- wait... maybe I shouldn't say anything.

The day of the buffet...

Ok, well, what are people supposed to wear when they go out?

I begin to constantly throw clothes out of closet, searching for a perfect outfit.

Ah! I think I found something appealing to everyone.

I chose this outfit, with a white tank top and white straight jeans, with multiple gold necklaces

I chose this outfit, with a white tank top and white straight jeans, with multiple gold necklaces. To top it off, I chose a yellow jacket, pairing it with my bag hanging on my shoulder.

Right, well... I think I'm finished and I'm ready and set for the food buffet.

I then receive a notification from my phone. It's from Eun-Jung. I take my phone out of my handbag.

'Hi Ji-Ah! It's me Eun-Jung! Take the bus at your street, and meet me at the convenience store. We'll walk there together so you don't have to go alone, if you want to.'

Wow... that's oddly kind of her. I suppose I will take her offer. It's very generous of her, hehe.

'Sure! Going there now.'

I reply, placing my phone back in purse. I take a deep breath.

I then begin to elegantly walk towards the bus station, with people staring at me... like usual.

Okay Ji-Ah. This is literally your first time going out with your coworkers. Don't make a fool out of yourself...don't embarrass yourself... I really hope nothing bad happens.

I reach the bus stop, and I hop inside, sitting down at a seat. Oh, god. Like usual, I'm being stared at, being in conversations... just ignore them Ji-Ah... I stare at my phone intensely to avoid showing any contact to anyone.

Hmm... I believe the only time I went out in town... was with my family. Maybe when I was around 3-5 or something. I'm... 24 now. Wow, time flies by so quickly. This moment was pretty vague, and hard to remember... but I had one memory which I still seem to remember. I remember passing by a doll shop or something, and seeing a pretty doll through the window. I then remember liking the doll, and literally leaning on the window, staring at the doll. I would beg my father and mother to buy it, but they couldn't buy it for it's overpriced price. How odd...

The bus comes to a stop, and I pull myself off the chair, clinging on my handbag tightly, still recalling the moment and finding it odd.

Well, here I am. The convenience store. Hmm? Eun-Jung isn't here yet? M-maybe... while I wait for her... I'll go inside the store just to have a quick look around. I mean, I don't think I've ever went inside one. My parents were always busy with work, so they'd just buy me ramen in a cup for dinner which they probably bought from a convenience store... but I haven't been inside one. In fact, now that I think about it... my parents never had much time for me.

I enter the convenience store, examining the area. It had a friendly presence inside.

My mind instantly decides to wander off in random isles... ooh? What's this? It's called... Samgak-Gimbap! Like a triangular rice ball.. how cool. I remember during lunch time, a girl brought these in, and I tried some. It was good, and it makes me come back to those memories.

What is this? Is this... a lunch box? Dosirak? Aww, I wanted to try these instead of ramen in a cup... these would've been cool as lunch in my elementary school.

What are these? Sunbaek Uyu? Pure White Milk steamed buns. That sounds absolutely delicious... I wish I tried these snacks when I was a child to enjoy them more.

I come out wandering from the isles, and I see Eun-Jung waiting outside the convenience store. I sneakily tip toe through the door, and...

"Boo!" I yell, scaring Eun-Jung.

"Eek!" Eun-Jung cries, jumping away.

"Haha, it's only me, Ji-Ah," I chuckle, nearly falling down with laughter.

"How did you get behind me without me noticing? I swear I was watching out for you..." Eun-Jung wonders.

"Oh, silly. I came earlier, and just wandering about in the convenience store," I reply, giggling.

"Well then, come on, let's get going to the buffet!" Eun-Jung squeals, raising a fist in the air for happiness.