'𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒! 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶...'

(I feel like I have the right to apologise to you all. I took a hiatus, and over the past few days... I'm quite pleased. You know why? I still haven't actually thank you all for 100 views, and now I got 121 views? Thank you all so much! This means a lot to me. I know I'm not the biggest Wattpad Creator, and my story... isn't that known, I just want to thank you all, and I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long. Have a lovely day.)

I. Am. So. Excited. Like, seriously. My date- or at least, somewhat a date is today. And, have I already said I'm excited? We get to learn about eachother, and I don't know much about him... I don't even know why I'm so excited... but, I'm just so happy... I dunno why, but work went by soooo slow... I needed to meet him at 6pm after work, so I can head to the Florte Flower Café, or whatever it's called. I need the best outfit to impress him.

After many searching and looking through my piles of clothes stacked into my closet, I think I came up with a good outfit to at least crack a smile in his calm face

After many searching and looking through my piles of clothes stacked into my closet, I think I came up with a good outfit to at least crack a smile in his calm face. I mean, hopefully. This cute white shirt with a nice pink plaid strapped dress should work, oh and a necklace too! I'd say it's simple, yet elegant. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen him smile before. Perhaps I can change that! Miss Ji-Ah, known for cracking smiles in even the dullest faces, here I come...! Oh, hold on a second. Have... I ever been this excited before? It's not even a date. More of a learn about each other, to be more precise... I don't think I can recall being this excited before... Perhaps...

I remember back then when I heard that my mom was actually cooking food, for all of us. For the first time. She never made food for us. Like I mentioned before... I've always had ramen noodles for dinner... and, rice too. I was so excited, I don't remember well but I believe she was making tteokbokki, delicious and sweet noodles. I had that when I was... probably around 5ish - 6ish...? I don't seem to remember... but I was really excited for this. Now thinking about it, my life was pretty plain and boring back then. During school, my life was perhaps the most dullest and boring, that it would be too embarrassing to tell to my friends. I was put on the spot, and my teacher asked me what I did on the weekend when I was younger... in no way would I tell anyone I just stayed home... there was literally nothing I did at home. So, I had to lie on the spot, so I believe I just pretended I had a swimming pool and that I swam in it. In fact, I don't even know how to swim... agh... why was my life so boring... I couldn't even spend time with my parents because of work, and I didn't even have a sibling!

... huh. I really am different. Well, perhaps I should stop thinking, and I should probably get ready.

I... guess I really want to impress him. Well, I've essentially got too at this point, if I do want to impress him. Oh my god... am I so excited. I've never fell in love before, haven't I? Gosh... it's a new feeling, that's for sure.

And, off I go to the Florte Flower Café! Gee, am I so... so... excited!

I felt so giddy as I entered the bus to town, I couldn't stop fiddling with my fingers and smiling just thinking about looking at the sight of him, which isn't my usual schedule on the bus which is just go on my phone. My feet couldn't stop tapping, it's like my whole world just turned into a land filled with joy, which is just the sight of him honestly.

I think I nearly missed my stop on the train after just nonchalantly daydreaming, but at least I was awoken by the people getting off the bus.

I take my bag, and I wander off the train, with my purse around my shoulders, and just me walking elegantly to the cafe.

As I begin to walk, my eyes wouldn't stop staring at the gift shop that was near me as I headed to the cafe. I stared at the store for a while, and I noticed that there was bouquets and cards, perfect for a gift... but, damn... I might end up buying the whole stock. My feet really, really wanted to stop at the gift shop, but I knew that I was probably being way too excessive. Okay- you know what, snap out of it... just act normal, ignore the gift shop, and you'll be fine... I think.

I continue on the way to cafe, and... waiting by the door, was perhaps my one.

There he was, standing there, by the entrance, waiting for me. I couldn't resist walking over there... so I succumbed and ran to him... in heels, which I regret doing.  But, I couldn't stop myself that's for sure.

My heart beats went faster than usual, like it was racing, but there he was, Mr Min Joon. My eyes light up just looking at him... I hope he doesn't realise me already blushing and the small bead of sweat hidden in my hair.

"Hello, Ji Ah," he softly said, waving his hand, as he leans on the wall.
"H-hi!" I reply, closing my eyes and smiling, with my hands behind my back.
"C'mon, let's get inside," he suggests, walking inside, with me trailing behind him.

In the cafe, it was absolutely covered in flowers, like at every corner of the story. It had a nice fragrance surrounding the area. It was definitely picture worthy...! But, the true visual point here is the guy in front of me...

"Hi! What do you two want?" the barista asked, with a nice smile on her face. She had a small smirk on her face.
"Hmm... what do you have?" Min Joon asks, leaning on the counter.
"Well- I'd recommend a nice floral tea... perhaps a matching drink for you two? Considering your tastes, I mean you two are dating right?" the barista questions, placing a strand of hair behind her ear, probably trying to sound smart... or whatever.
"Oh. We aren't dating though," Min Joon counters, immediately shocking the barista.
"W-Wait...? Seriously? Oh my god, I am so sorry for the misconception... erm- so like what drink would you two like anyways...?" the girl behind the counter gasps, a bead of sweat trickling down her forehead as she fixes her composure while bowing apologetically.

T-that... totally wasn't awkward. B-but... now people are suspecting that we're dating... I kinda like it... I mean, what?

"A coffee would be nice for me," Min Joon says, smiling kindly.
"Oh! Erm, perhaps a green tea for me, please," I request, crossing my arms while taking a quick glance to the menu.
"That will be delivered soon. If you two are paying individually, then the coffee is $1.00 while the green tea is $2.50, thank you!" the barista informs, as she pats down her apron.

Min Joon and I begin to search in our pockets or our purse to check for our money or wallet... however... I think my purse is missing the vicinity of something. Do not tell me it's my wallet. Do not tell me... do not tell- it is. Damn it! What am I suppose to do! Goddammit! I was too busy daydreaming while I actually hadn't brought my essentials! Stupid me, stupid me!

"A-actually, you know what. I'll pay for you," Min Joon kindly offers, as he takes a $5 note to pay, probably after noticing me frantically search through my purse.

"W-What? Oh, oh no, it's fine... seriously! Don't even worry. I'm fine without having any-"

"No, you don't worry. I can pay for it. You don't need to repay me, by the way," Min Joon says, smiling greatly as he looks at me while he hands the note.

"I-I... thank you," I thank, bowing my head, as I place my purse back on my shoulder.

I feel... relieved after he did that. It's... a small thing, but I'm quite glad honestly. How kind.

"Alright, I'll be back with your order!" the barista says, as she goes off to make our drinks.

We sit down at a table near the window, seeing the road and the beautiful flowers surrounding us.

"So now... let's learn about eachother, how about we?" Min Joon asks, placing his hands together and smiling... damn, that damned smile.

(Also, thanks again! Bye reader!)