'𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈'

Oh my god... how embarrassing was that. I lay down on my bed, contemplating my life at this point. Ah- oh well. I'm just going to forget any of this happened.

As soon as I arrive back home, I kick open the door, sighing with disappointment and embarrassment.
I drop my bags on the floor, and breathe in and out. I can't believe that happened. Ok... come on, just forget now... hopefully, back at work I can just forget it, and maybe apologise to Min-Joon. But wait... apologising to him would make me think of that moment again... oh god.

The Next Day...

I enter through the front door of my job building, with my high heels clicking.

As soon as I'm walking through the hallway towards the female locker room... a familiar face stands there. As soon as I see them, my mind instantly circles back to yesterday.

"Hey. Ji-Ah," Min-Joon calls out, waving. Is he forgetting what just happened yesterday?

"H-hi..." I reply, sighing.

"R-right, well I need to get going," Min-Joon says, walking.

"Hey, can we both just forget what happened yesterday?" I request, blushing.

"Sure," he replies.

"Ok good, I just don't want to be reminded of yesterday," I chuckle, laughing awkwardly.

"What happened yesterday?" Min-Joon wonders, smirking.

We both wave each other goodbye, and get going with our day.

I sit down at my office desk, sighing, and then I open my computer to do my usual accounting work.

Ding, ding, ding, dong!

An announcement?

'Hello there everyone, we have a new member working in Sales Representative. Please treat them with respect with how you usually do. Thank you.'

A new member? And even in Sales Representative, Min-Joon's work place...? Oh whatever...

In the Sales Representative Office...

"Hi! Let's welcome our next guest, her name is Kyung-Hu. I expect all of you to treat her with respect and courtesy. Now, carry on," the boss states.

Min-Joon heads back to his desk, sitting down and continuing on.

"Hey. What's your name?" Kyung-Hu wonders, looking into his eyes.

"Min-Joon," he replies, not looking back.

"Could you like, help me out a bit? As you know, I'm new..." Kyung-Hu requests, pouting.

"Oh whatever, just sit on that seat there," Min-Joon sighs.

"Thanks!" Kyung-Hu thanks, sitting down on the chair next to him.

"So, could you please help me with this?" Kyung-Hu asks, tapping his shoulder.

Min-Joon turns over, and offers her help, Kyung-Hu thanks him after.

"Oh no... I don't have Ji-Ah's phone number..." Min-Joon whispers to himself.

Min-Joon improvises, and gets out an envelope, it just sparked in his mind.

Min-Joon begins to write down,

'To Ji-Ah of Accounting,

Would you like to head to a cafe this Tuesday? We can order food and have coffee together so we could get to know each other. By the way, it's fine if you say no.

From Min-Joon.'

"Ooh? What's this?" Kyung-Hu wonders, looking over.

"Please continue with your work," Min-Joon sighs, clearly annoyed.

"Fine..." Kyung-Hu pouts, looking away.

(Disclaimer: Hi guys! Sorry that this chapter is rather short... shorter than usual. I just wanted to introduce a new character who may or may not be an obstacle in the series. Also, sorry for not posting in a while! I had felt sick and had no motivation to post for a while. I may not do daily posting that much anymore, but maybe at least once a week. I'll think of something for now. As of now, have a wonderful day!)