'𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒'

T-This...! This, stupid coffee stain won't get off my white blouse! Ugh. I begin to grab a handful of toilet paper and rub it on my white blouse, but it won't get off because it's... white. Oh god, this is hopeless, I feel so dirty and unprofessional now. What do I do now? I feel horrible and look horrible, and I absolutely look like a train wreck. I can't just change because I only bought one white blouse for work... crap.

Well, this is hopeless. Maybe I'll just button up my black jacket and then it'll cover up the stain... oh wait, right... it's buttonless. Perfect! Ugh, I need something to make me feel better, and happier.

I begin to head to the cafeteria, covering the coffee stain with my arms. As I reached the cafeteria, I went to the vending machine to buy myself some coke, maybe that'll make me feel better.

I order the number on the vending machine, and I await for the can of coke to come out.

As soon as I grab my coke, I realise my hands are still wet from all the coffee, and the coke accidentally slips from the grasp of my hands and begins to roll away... slowly. Well lovely! Absolutely! This day just can't keep getting worse and worse-

"H-hey... is this yours?" a soft and silent voice asks.

Who was that?

"U-um..." I softly stutter, turning around.

From my view, I can see... a handsome man, carrying the can of coke. He looks pleasant, and he gives me... such... such... ah! What... what is this feeling?

"Um... yeah," I reply, blushing.

The boy gives me a soft smile.

"Is that a coffee stain on your shirt?" he questions.

"A-Ah! Oh god, I had a horrible day today, coffee spilled on me..." I admit pathetically.

"Perfect. Don't worry, my older sister wanted me to give this white blouse away, as she recently retired from her job." he smiles, handing me the blouse from his bag.

W-what? W-why... why is he so generous?

"Come on, you should go change." he says, grabbing my hand and taking me towards the women's change room.

"T-thank you so much," I smile, blushing.

I may be a bit creepy but... why is his hand so soft? Like dough!

We reach the women's changing room, and he waits for me outside while I go change myself.

"Thanks," I thank the boy.

"Your welcome," he replies, then walking off.

"W-Wait stop, um... what department do you work at?" I ask.

When I looked up at him, he reminded me of a prince of just saved a princess of a mighty dragon.
N-no... now just what is this odd feeling?

"Sales Representative," he answers, then walking off.

Is this feeling love?

"W-wait, hold on..." I call, but then realising he already left.

Why is he so kind? He's so generous... charming...

I begin to walk back to the Accounting Office, walking slowly, and constantly daydreaming.

It's like a wonderland, why can't I stop thinking about that boy? I don't even know his name, and all... all I know is that he works as a Sales Representative.

I hopelessly walk up the stairs to the Accounting Office, and then clinging on to the stair rail.

I feel... overdosed with love.
I've never felt this feeling.
I've never felt a feeling so strong.
I've never had any crushes.
I've never had any love interests.
I was never interested in love.
Am I... now?