'𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒'

(Hi guys! Before we begin the story, I just wanted to apologise over my absence. I've been busy lately, and had no time to work on this... so I think I came up with a schedule. I'll only post on Wednesday's and Saturdays', because I'm not really so sure if I can post daily anymore.)

I take a deep breath, and I sit down on my seat, ready for the day.
"Good morning, Ji-Ah!" Ha-Rin welcomes, standing beside me and waving her hand at me.
"G-Good morning..." I reply back.
"Anyways... Dae-Ho wanted to know what beverage you wanted this morning," Ha-Rin informs, twirling her fingers.
"Oh. Well, I don't mind just plain coffee," I reply back to Ha-Rin, turning my head back to my screen before turning it on.
"Plain coffee it is!" Ha-Rin yells, running off to the kitchen.

Ah. Sometimes I just like to start my morning in peace and quiet, but... as always, I'm always bombarded
with questions from the one and only, Ha-Rin. Geez, just one day I want a day of peace and quiet, but I'd also want some coffee to go along with my day of peace. I wonder what would happen if I was in the same department as Min-Joon. Then... perhaps...!

"Heeeyyyyy!" a rather ridiculously familiar voice with that condescending tone of a tiresome yet annoying individual. I mean, I don't hate Ha-Rin. I just wish... she would just...
"It seems like you received a letter from... Min-Joon?" Ha-Rin states, from behind me.

Just the name made me interested... I stopped what I was doing and then turned my seat around to face Ha-Rin.

"Um, I saw this guy which I think is the guy who made this letter," Ha-Rin mentions, handing the letter to me.
That then, I saw a perverted look on her face.
"M-maybe it's a love letter...! Honestly, it's not unnatural for you to have many male followers!" Ha-Rin pervertedly chuckles.

I unravel the note from the envelope, and there was a note inside which states,

'Would you like to head to a cafe this Tuesday? We can order food and have coffee together so we could get to know each other. By the way, it's fine if you say no.'

"What does it say, what does it say?" Ha-Rin squeals, already wanting to know what it has inside.
"Umm, none of your business," I reply back to her, keeping the note in my pockets.
"Say whaaaat?" Ha-Rin grunts, stomping her feet, "you should tell me everything!"
"Why should I? Anyways... where's my coffee?" I ask her, trying to get her to do something else.
"Oh right," Ha-Rin realises, then walking out.

Yay. I got her to leave. But... that letter that Min-Joon gave me... why would I say no? I think... I wouldn't mind learning about him, like really... if it would only bring us closer... just himself just made my chest feeling funny ... a new feeling... Umm, anyways...! I should discuss this with him later!

After Work...

I hop on the train, looking for a vacant place to either stand or sit... well, there are quite a few vacant spots, since it's the afternoon and it's not that busy. A relief, really. I chose to sit down besides the exit, so I can quickly get out.

Beep!

A notification appeared on my phone... please tell me it's not her.

'Heya! It's me Ha-Rin! Anyways! Please, tell me, tell me, tell me!'

'Ha-Rin...' I reply.

'I'm your friend, right? And friends gotta tell each other stuff!'

'What are you willing to get me to tell you?'

'Umm...'

'Anyways, why didn't you take a peek at the envelope anyways?'

'Because! I didn't want to ruin your privacy!'

'Ironic.'

I can't tell Ha-Rin about the letter. Or she'll surely misunderstand that we're dating, and there's no way to stop her from spreading rumours around, when really... we're just acquaintances... or at least, for now. Maybe I could tell her another time. I don't know much about Min-Joon, and neither does he know much about me it seems. But, even if I do say the whole sentence that he wrote to me, he does say get to know each other... but, looking at Ha-Rin, I'd really think she'd misunderstand this as dating.

I place my phone back in my pocket, and speak of the devil, I've reached my stop. I jump off the bus, and... I receive another notification, of course.

'What's ironic?! Just tell meee!'

And that, of course was from she who must not be named.

I begin walking towards my house, looking at my phone to reply back to Ha-Rin, I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me...

'Nothing is ironic.'

"Ahh!" a scream from me unleashed, not even noticing I was the one who screamed... but as I screamed, I could feel that I fell over, my phone crashing down on the pavement which I bet caused a crack from the impact, and my bag falling off my shoulders, splattering out all my personal belongings such as my wallet.
"Are you okay?" an unfamiliar, yet masculine voice ask, holding out a hand.
"Huh..." I say, my vision blurry as I raise my hand towards the hand towering over me, which must've been trying to guide me up. W-wait! Am I in heaven! Did I die from falling over!?

As my eyes cleared, I saw a male, who looked peculiarly young, yet looked the same age as me.
"Huh... oh sorry," I apologise, taking his hand and pulling myself up.
"No... I should be sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going..." the young looking male replies.
"No, no! Don't apologise, it's my fault, really, my eyes were glued to my screen!" I profusely apologise, bowing my head.
"Hey... that uniform," the young male notices.
"Hmm? Oh yeah, this is my work outfit. What about it?" I ask him, picking up my belongings on the floor.
"It looks oddly familiar to the place I'll be starting at for work," he replies, pointing it out.

Another new worker?

"So the Office Building?" I say to him.
"Y-yeah," he replies, looking away.
"Which department?" I question him, placing my phone and stuff back into my bag before sliding it on my shoulder.
"I believe... the Accounting," he answers, placing a finger on his chin and thinking.
"Oh wow! Same department as I am!" I gasp, now knowing there will be a new worker! Hah! I just spoiled the bosses plan!
"What day will you be working...?" I ask him, smiling.
"Tomorrow I think," he informs me.
"Anyways, my name is Ji-Ah, and your name is...?" I introduce myself.
"Chin-Wa, pleasure to meet you! Atleast I know someone when I begin working there," the male chuckles, very pleased.
"It was nice meeting you. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," I say to him, waving my hands.
"Yup," he replies, then walking off.

Well, he was very nice. I'll be happy to guide him, I suppose. Atleast I know now that there's a new worker!