5

5:                                                                                               {}

My eyes drifted back and forth between my notes and Princess Notes. I sighed and bit into my Cupcake.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see the boys enter, along side Sincere. I smiled at him and he came over and kissed my forehead.

"Hey. Long time no see. What you up to?"

Sincere smelt of wood and gun powder with a mixture of the cologne I gotten him for his birthday. I really fell in love with the smell, and it suits him.

"Boring School work. I swear I don't understand why we have to go to school if we already had a job the moment we was born."

Sincere snickered. "Not exactly true Ve Ve. Our parents didn't think the moment they found out there pregnant was, 'Good. Now I can make this child a killing machine like me' Or at least I hope not."

I laughed. "They want us to have a normal education and experience what life would be like if we never was born into this lifestyle. Take Violet, Yautia-Aura, Allaric and myself for example. And the twins. We each had to sit through long ass classes of school, and did stuff normal human beings would do. If I had the chance, I would go back and take my school work seriously and maybe make something different for my self. Killing people isn't a... Amazing top 10 job. Well kind of. But you get my point right?"

I sighed. "I guess." I mumbled. "But it's soo much work." I whined.

He ruffled my head and patted my shoulders. "Trust me, If you take it seriously. It would be all worth it."

He followed every one up the stairs and I heard my brothers bedroom door shut. I fished out my phone and texted Alejandro and Princess in our group chat.

Assholes:

A: Guys? Did you complete the assignments yet? I feel like i'm in highschool all over again.

D: Stop whining. At least you have older siblings to help you. While i'm stuck here babysitting Uncle Brians Twins. I mean come on. Ever heard of a pill or a condom!

A: Oh shut it would you. I would switch places in a heart beat. And those two are angels.

D: Yeah when you guys come over. As soon as you leave, its a war zone here.

A: My whole life is a war zone...

D: Right...

P: Would you guys stop! I'm trying to sleep here and my phone keep, 'Pinging, pinging, PINGING!

I rolled my eyes.

A: Then put your phone on silent.

D: Or mute. Why the hell are you sleeping this early? Wait did you do the dirty?

I laughed.

P: Would you shut the fuck up Alejandro Or are you just mad you never did the dirty and only with your hands fill of lotion and your socks.

I shook my head, trying my best to not laugh at these two dimwits.

D: I'll have you know, Girls lines up at my door just to get a slice of my caramel ass.

I scrunched up my nose.

A: Where? All i see are ants that crawl your drive way. Unless you fuck ants...

P: Lmfao! Good one Ve.

A: Oh shit wait? You mean you call your socks girls? Typical. What's with guys and socks? Socks are rough and i know damn well my vagina ain't rough.