19

19:                                                                                     {}

With Dawn knowing what she knew, she did everything in her power to spend time with her boys and husband, without throwing anything that might make them suspicious.

She glanced at the clock by her bedside and looked at her sleeping husband. It was 6 in the morning and she couldn't sleep a wink.

She wanted to spend time with everyone, but she realized everyone has a life.

So she snuck out of bed, giving Ace one last kiss, and quickly rushed down the stairs.

She hummed silently singing the same Anti Lullaby she sang for her kids.

She gathered the box of pancake mix and the big bowl and poured half the whole box in. She knew these boys has a big appetite so, using a whole box wasn't anything new.

She grabbed the milk and poured it in, adding the Cinnamon and the vanilla Extra.

She whisked up the batter and when she saw no lumps, she got the Stove ready.

Her mind was trying not to go back to the other night. The night when her future was set.

She shook the thought off and continued making breakfast.

"Dawn?" She turned around to see Ace walking behind her. "What are you doing?"

His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her in. Her hair was covered in flour and her nose was covered in Pancake Mix. Her eyes were twinkling and a huge smile was on her face.

She pressed her lips against Ace and turned around, flipping pancakes while he stayed behind her.

"Nothing. I was just bored. Plus, it's been a while since I made breakfast no?"

"I mean, I'm not complaining." His voice grew deeper and Dawn already knew where this was going. "I'm kind of hungry now and I don't want to eat pancakes."

"Oh yeah?" She played along. "What do you want to eat?"

Her sinned her around, her nose pressed against his chest. He used his finger to lift her chin up and there eyes locked full of love and lust. Ace pressed his lips on his wife's, thinking how lucky he is.

"You."

Dawn giggled when he started roaming his hands over her body, pressing her closer to him. Even with there age they still have the love. There touch still sends shivers down there spine.

Yeah the argue like shit, and yeah they almost gotten divorces over the stupidest things, but after everything they've been through. It would be a waist just to give up on eachother and throw it all away.

They have 5 grown kids and they practice for more.

"Morni- Ugh really guys? My appetite is gone."

Dawn looked behind Ace and Glared at The Twins and Allaric. "You guys better sit your butts down on them seats and eat. There are people out there who would die for the amount of food i made. Eat. Every. Last. BIT!"

Allaric, Daniel, Adrian, And Ace looked at there tiny petite wife and mom. They glanced at the towers of pancakes behind her and gulped.

"Mom you made a whole lot..." Daniel Murmured Already feeling full from the site.

"Eat it or I would drag your asses in the woods. And you don't want to go in the woods."

"Were in New York ma. There's no woods in new York."