8

8:                                                                                             {}

Thanks for the book cover 

Akela walked by my side, Wearing her new glasses and a jeans and wool sweater. We walked in silence, my mind wandering on certain things that happened through out my life.

Like my first kill. The look in my father's eyes and the Defeat in my mother's. 

When I was feeling like I was in a prison cell, locked up for years, watching as the world goes by while I was stuck in a hospital bed fighting off a disease.

My brothers coming from school chattering about there day, leaving me to wonder what middle school would be like? Highschool as well..

The fact that I almost died. The fact that I wish I did... What would of-

"Alva!"

I looked at Akela who had a frown on her face. But what caught my attention was the fear in her eyes.

"What? What's wrong with-"

Her eyes glanced forward and I looked. 

There he was just standing there, arms folded watching a girl cry. She had a pink envelope in her hands, but what made me cringe was her outfit.

Her skirt was way too short, you could see her cheeks, waiting to fall out any minute. 

From the looks of it, the shirt she was wearing was a summer off shoulder's shirt, half her stomach out in the open.

Does girls like to wear such devious clothes? Just for attention from a guy? A male specimen.

I just don't understand. Do they think that's attractive? To wear such clothes, making them look horrible.

Her face was caked with makeup, Her cheeks covered in Black trails like a river.

She was whispering to herself, all the while The same guy was just watching her. Doing nothing.

I walked over to them, ignoring Akela touching my arms. His head turned to me watching me with that cold expression.

The girl looked at me and frowned. "What do you want?" She snapped, Her lips turning into a scowl.

I rolled my eyes. "Your a crying mess, your makeup slowly dripping off you like water down a hill. Your dressed for the summer, while it's fucking freezing outside. You look like a slut, and i'm sorry to say but I don't apologize for calling you that."

Her lips parted and she looked shocked. Her scarlet lips opened and closed until she huffed, stomped her feet, and folded her arms, pushing her boobs so high up, half of it was already sticking out.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?!" When Dark eyes didn't say anything she choked back a sob. "Fine. Your not even that hot anyways."

She looked at the Envelope, her lips trembling and she ran away. My eyes flicker down to her skirt and I covered my mouth. There in full view was her pink panties.

Oh my god.

Akela looked disgusted, her nose crinkling up and twitching. I turned to the guy and was taken back at how intense his stare was.

"What?" I asked defensively. He didn't say a word, just watching me with his dark black eyes. I frowned. "A-are you checking me out?!" I said half disgusted half amused. That brought him back to reality because he blinked and stared at me lifeless.