20

20:                                                                                 {]

If its one thing I hate after drinking a whole lot, its the mother fudging hangovers. But deep down I know I would do the whole shit all over again.

And to top it all off, I am extremely ashamed of myself for getting drunker than usual over a cold hearted, manipulative, ass of a hole, disgusting, mother fing boy!

With that thought I decided to give him a piece of my mind. I might as well since I am still drunk.

I wobbled to his door, grateful to be in the cottage in one piece, and knocked on it so hard the nails almost fell out.

I banged on the door until he opened it, (if he was home)

When he opened it, he looked horrible. Bags under his eyes, his black hair half matted half up. His eyes were swollen too as if he was crying but it looked like an infection. His eyes were looking funny as well. Like something was in it.

But I didn't care how he looked. Or how he felt. Ok maybe I do but this was about me.

"Is there a reason why your banging on my door at 5 in the morning?!"

Wow. That is the most he has ever said to me through words and not kisses.

"Yes. There... Wis." I shook my head. "Is."

He raised a brow and watched me. I watched him back. God why can't he just be ugly. Why can't he have a broke nose, bust up lip, a hundred scars over his face to the point you can't see what he actually looks like. Why can't he half pimples on his body that is huge and is about to pop or a greasy nose and hair and is short and thin to the point you could breathe and he would blow away. Why god why!!!!!

"Well?" He snapped.

I puffed up my chest and stood up straighter, though it didn't make a difference since he still towered over me. Asshole giant.

"Don't snap at me here. It's me who should be snapping at me. No you. No wait? YOU!" I slurred, holding onto the wall for balance. This wall has been my wall. Ha. Wall.

When he didn't say anything I huffed. "Your such a confusing dark headed, sexy ass boy I can't get out of my mind. Every since you said your broken like me. Your nice under that.. that-" I slapped his chest. Damn. "Wow your hard as rock." I mumbled, now feeling him up and down.

I giggled. "Hard. Funny word." I shook my head. "NO!" I pushed him and he was caught of guard so he stumbled back, bring me with him. He fell on the floor me on top. 

"You kissed me making me feel hot all over and I was drunk sexually frustrated and now you ignore me or, or, or rejected me!" I spat. "You don't get to do that, I get to do that. I reject people. Not the other way around." 

I burped. "Oh excuse me." I giggled again. The burped again. I laughed. "Burping. Burping is funny."

I sighed. I rested my head on his chest, laying my legs out. "Why can't you get out of my head. Your suppose to be rude and arrogant and annoying and ugly and and, ugh. But your not. One word. Broken, and you get me. I killed-" I covered my mouth. "Opps, i'm not suppose to tell you that secret."

I looked up at him and his eyes were filled with amusement and his face was scrunched up struggling not to laugh. I pouted. "Don't laugh at me." I tapped his head. "What's going on up there. Who are you exactly? Mean or nice. Sweet or rude. Grumpy or not grumpy. All I know is your broken and so am I in some ways."

I laid my chin on his chest staring up at him. "I like your eyes. It changes color no? White and black. Your special like that. I met this boy who had whi-"

Before I could finish, something wet and warm crashed against my mouth, shutting me up.

"You talk way too much." He grumbled. I moaned into the kiss which made him grab my neck, and pushed me harder, sitting up with me straddling his hips. 

I was drunk, no doubt about it. But I still felt the feeling of his tongue against mines. Once again we fought for dominance, both wanting to take control. 

I want to take control but I was too weak. Weak off of him. I kissed him twice and already he got me addicted like a drug. I wish I could bottle him up and take pieces of him with me everyday. 

There's one thing I never wished for. Something I didn't need to wish for.

I never wished for me to have a normal life. For me to just wake up, go to school, get a education and get a career. Marry some guy I met and fell in love with and have bunches of kids. If I want kids.

I never wished for my life to be normal and for me to never have a family that lives in the gun life The dangerous life.

What would happen if I fall to deep with Octavius?

I know it's possible, if it wasn't I would be in this situation. How would he take my hidden life style?

How would he cope with the fact that the girl in his life kills people for a living and so does the rest of her family?

Could he stomach it?

I couldn't. And I not only mean the fact that I see dead bodies 24/7 in my life, but the fact that I can't stomach the liquor.

Because while I am lip locked with this boy, I am also stomach aching right now.

Oh shit. I pushed him away and tried to get off his lap. But my legs tangled with his and made me fall flat on his face.

"And I oop-" 

*Bleh*

*-*The land of embarrassment and breakfast*-*