27

27:                                                                                           {}

Its been a few days. Only a few days and yet everywhere I go, I think of him. 

How he is feeling about the kiss...Is he regretting it?

Does he think of me like I do?

I didn't like how easily I could fall for a boy I only knew for a short period of time.

"GIVE ME BACK MY STUFF ALEJANDRO!"

"NO!"

"AVA TELL YOUR GODDAMN COUSIN TO GIVE ME BACK MY MAKEUP BAG!"

"AVA TELL YOUR BESTFRIEND WOMAN SHOULD EMBRACE THERE NATURAL BEAUTY AND NOT WEAR SUCH UGLY ASS PRODUCTS. THE BIBLE SAYS-"

Dusk and I hissed when he mentioned the bible. Alejandro face dropped and glared at us.

"The bible says-"

We hissed again.

Princess snorted. 

Dad created this game, Whenever mom mentioned god or anything religious he would hiss and pretend like he gotten burned.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP, JESUS IS-"

His face turned into a scowl when we made the sound again, but this time it was for real. Dusk nudged my injured shoulders and I pushed my legs on his wounded legs.

Princess must of sensed it was real because she looked between us worryingly and so did Alejandro.

"Yall ok?"

I nodded. "I beat this asshole in wrestling the other night, injured his leg though and he injured my shoulders."

Alejandro snorted and princess shook her head.

Good, they brought it.

Dawn glanced at me and I winked.

He chuckled.

"Princess, I think your beautiful without makeup. Your beauty is who you really are. Don't wear fake products that can give you cancer-"

Princess looked over at me and so did Alejandro.

"Ava I didn-"

I smiled. "Its fine. I had Cancer. I beat thru it and im perfectly fine. I wont cry everytime someone says the word."

They both smiled and Dawn wrapped his arms around me.

We spent the rest of the day together, enjoying Princess and Alejandro's argument and I spent a good day with my brother.

But I still couldn't stop thinking of Octavius...

~~~

I entered the Cabin and immediately I searched for him.

"Octavius?" I called out.

Nothing.

I knocked on his door and was surprised to find it unlocked.

I opened it and no was inside.

I was going to close it when I saw something on the floor.

I walked towards it and picked up the picture.

On it was a Woman and a little boy.

I took a second glance at the little boy and gasped.

My head started pounding but I recognized him.