18

18:                                                                                       {}

Everyone craves something right? Food, Sleep, Sex, You name it. Everyone wants or needs something's. Its like a cycle of life I guess.

The song Sunflower ran through my mind as I watched her dance on the dance floor. Her hips swaying side to side, her midnight hair swaying back and forth.

I knew I would regret this one day. Maybe tomorrow. From what I could pick up she already had or has a hard life. By me stepping into it, it would make it all the worse.

But as my eyes watch her figure get lost in the song playing, I couldn't help but feel something. 

Crave something.

As if I let that unexpected feeling take over, I swallowed the last bit of the 6th shot I had taken that night and let my long legs stride there way over behind her. My hands slipped on her waist and I growled.

It all happened so quickly. Her lips pressed against mines, mines pressed against hers.

I could feel myself drowning in her taste, a hint of mint yet mostly a funny taste of liquor. 

When I felt her trying to take control of the kiss, I squeezed her ass even more, gripping the back of her neck, pushing her deeper into me. I let my tongue trace over hers and around her mouth sucking in every taste of her.

She was like tobacco, so sweet and toxic. Blinds you from the outside world and sucks you into there poison. 

Our DNA was traveling back and forth between our tongue. 

With the rapid paste were going I feel like I could be related to her. 

Hell, if the doctor took my blood test, they would come back and say, "Sir, you have two different sets of DNA in you. One of them is your own and the other is someone else's."

But I didn't care.

She was dragging me from my darkness and bringing me into her little light, giving me a taste of a life with out drama. 
She was making me forget the reason on who I am today.

She pulled back, a long string of white still connecting us. I looked down into her green eyes, her lips red and swollen. Her hair was in a frantic state and her breathing was matching mines, just a bit heavier. Sweat slowly danced there way down my back and I could feel the wetness in my hair.

Someone bumped into me, nocking me out of her trance. I snapped my head to them but they were too busy dancing.

"Let's go home?" 

My eyes flickered down to hers, the lights above flashing over us. Home.

That one word full of hidden meaning, dragged me back to reality.

What am I doing?

I pressed my hands on my temple rubbing it. I shook my head and cut through the crowd, pushing everyone out my way.

I saw the back door exit and pushed it open, the cold breeze slapping me in the face.

I forgotten we was even in Canada. Shit, this girl is making me have Amnesia.

I don't need a distraction. I need to find my Mother's killer. Not go around parading around with a girl I barely know.

She isn't built for the life I have. She's too innocent. I could see it in her eyes. She might appear strong but I could see through it. She isn't made for bloodshed.