23

23:                                                                                         {}

"Sir."

The man looked up irritated from his work. "What is it?" He hissed.

The poor boy flinched but took a deep breath. He pulled the yellow folder from behind his back and passed it to his boss. He looked at the yellow folder as if it was a disease but reluctantly he took it. Well snatched it.

He opened the folder and his eyes widen a bit. He looked up at the boy. "Well? What are you doing standing here still?! Get the fuck out of my office!"

The boy nodded and exit the "Office"

He sucked his teeth. 

'I never knew a room with mold all over the walls was a office',The boy thought. He rolled his eyes and walked down the hall. 

The man looked through the yellow folder and disgust swarmed through his veins. 

'How dare this little bastard!' 

He banged his fist onto the wooden table and hissed from the pain. He looked at his bandaged hands and looked back at the photos.

Suddenly his eyes lit. "ASSHOLE!" He yelled. "ASSHOLE!" He yelled again.

Heavy footsteps ran through the hall and opened the door too the "Office"

"Y-yes sir?" The poor boy asked breathlessly. He was panting and was trying his very best to not show how annoyed he was. 

The boy watched as his boss eyes were full of excitement and a smug look was on his face. He was smiling with happiness as he watched him.

The boy was utterly confused but was of full defense. He never seen his boss this happy. Hell the only time he saw this dark man smile was when he was cutting off each limbs from a innocent man.

"I want every contact information you can find of this person in this folder. I want his location and his inofrmation to contact him. I need to know Every. Single. Thing. Understand?"

The boy nodded. "Get to it!" He scurried out the office with a huff and headed off once again.

The cruel man laughed a wicked laugh as he patted his heavy stomach. 

"I found you Octavius Ridge. And you given me the one thing I've searched for years. Thank you stupid boy."

A heavy laughed filled the molded room.

A rat scurried across the room and into the whole after hearing the poor laugh. 

Despite his surroundings, despite the state he is currently in, Seeing what was placed in that folder gave him the satisfaction. Gave him the hope.

He will rise. He will no longer be in this gutter. No.

He would become the man he was before.

"Ace Elvonel.  Watch out. I am back."

*-*One does evil when one does enough good.*-*