CHAPTER SIX: DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME

****** 2 Hours Later ******

I walked to my house, keys in hand. It was late. I dragged myself to get ready to go to sleep. I washed my face and changed into my pajamas. As I plugged in my mobile, I saw that I had a text.

Niall: Any plans tomorrow? X. I quickly typed back:

I'm going to the mall to shop for a grad outfits. The afternoon? He answered quickly. 

4? Xx

Perf! X

Wear something comfy! ;)xx

Can't wait! Xxx

Goodnight xx

Sweet dreams xx

I was tired but happy. I threw myself on my bed and fell into a deep, dream-less sleep.

When I woke up, I heard a knocking on my door. I got up and saw that it was Simon. Quite a surprise, as he rarely gets up before 9, unless it's Sunday, to go to Church. It was 8:30. 

"GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE!" He shouted from outside. I ran to the door and opened it. 

"Thanks for waking me up." I rubbed my eyes.

"We need to get our grad outfits, remember?" 

"Oh yeah! Where shall we go?" 

"I was thinking the smaller mall 'round the corner."

"Sounds good! Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the car in 20 minutes." 

"Awesome!" He bounced back to his house, leaving me shivering in my pjs. Closing the door, I walked to my wardrobe to see what I would wear. Hm... I'd be slipping in and out of dresses, so I chose a cut-off 'I <3 NYC' t-shirt, old sweats, and some Reebok high-top trainers. After eating a granola bar and brushing my teeth, I tied my hair into a high bun and sprinted to Simon's car. 

"That was quick." He said eyeing my outfit. "Nice... Outfit." 

"We're just going shopping." I rolled my eyes. 

When we got there, the shops were just about opening. I chose a kind of high-end store. It was a bit expensive, but you only graduate once, I guess. Right when I walked in, I saw a, for lack of a better word, beautiful, pale blue dress. It was strapless, with a sweetheart sparkled top. It was knee-length, draped. I knew that I was going to wear that dress, for my graduation. I skipped to it and asked an assistant for the price. 

"£185." She said, snootily. Ugh, I wasn't sure I had that much on me. I'd have to put it on my card. I walked to Simon, who was looking at the bow ties And tops. I swear, that boy has a different bow tie for every day of the year. 

"That's a really nice dress, Harmony."

"Thanks, Boy! But It's really expensive." 

"Get it! I don't think you'll find one just as pretty, elsewhere. Plus, I'll have to hear you complain over not buying that dress." I laughed.

"Okay." I walked up to pay for it. I handed the lady the dress and my card. Turning to him, I said:

"You'd make a great salesman, you know?" I grabbed my card, back, And Was handed the dress. 

"Do you want to stop for coffee?" I asked Simon, bubbly with excitement. I couldn't wait for graduation... Only ... Jace was going to be there... I had to tell Simon. That was it. I decided that I was going to tell Simon today.

"Sure!" We waltzed, arm in Arm to the Starbucks. I ordered my French Vanilla under the name of 'Princess.' Simon ordered a black coffee under 'The Doctor.' He got quite a few stares from the other people in the shoppe. We were both avid Whovians. I chose to sit in the food court, as I didn't want Simon to freak out in the quiet shoppe.