CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PLANES

Niall dropped the flowers and embraced me in the tightest hug I'd ever felt in my life.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you!" His voice broke.

He was crying.

"It's okay. I should had come after you and tried to convince you. But I was scared." Tears slipped out of my eyes, as well.

"What of?"

"If I had tried explaining, you most likely would have brushed it off and never spoken to me again, I couldn't face that."

"I'm so, so, so sorry." His hand was brushed my hair down on my head. I heard footsteps and let go of Niall to see who it was. Alysin and Jon walked up to us.

"Are you gonna be fine, Hun?" Alysin asked softly.

She had seen my tears.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I wiped my eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Okay. Jon and I were gonna out to eat to celebrate. Would you and Niall like to join us?" I turned to Niall, who nodded in agreement.

"We'd love to!" I chimed. I grabbed a pair of old woven wedges that I found in Alysin's closet.

"Great! We'll lead the way."

"Ace." We walked up to our cars, and Jon and Alysin got in his.

"Shall we take my car?" Niall asked me.

"What's gonna happen to mine? I can't just leave it here."

"Oh, we can get it tomorrow. I'll get someone to bring it for you; just leave the keys in Alysin's house!" He led me to his car and opened the door for me.

How cute!

Then, he slipped behind the wheel and followed after Jon.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Simon told me." An awkward silence ensued.

"What happened between you and Simon?" I tilted me head.

"He didn't like me. I knew that. He even went to my flat and punched me right in the nose. But... Then he came back and apologized. He also told me about the kiss between you and him. He told me that you had not been cheating on me. The rest didn't, um, doesn't matter. I asked him where you were, as you had not called me or anything to explain. He told me that you were at your cousin's house and that I should surprise you here. So... Erm. I did?" He explained, sheepishly.

"And I'm so glad that you did." Happiness did not even begin to describe my feelings.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and he blushed.

I honestly don't know what I could have done without him.

Jon's car took a sharp turn and we swerved sharply so we wouldn't miss the turn.

"Oi, you're gonna kill us." I giggled.

"I should hope not. I'd like to enjoy a relaxing lunch with my girlfriend, her cousin, and her cousin's fiancé." He winked in my direction.

"It's an ensured wish; out in the country, people will hardly notice who you are, and, if they do, they won't bother you."

"Yeah, it's very homey. I really like it. I should like to live here when I settle down."

"I feel it too small. I don't think I'd be able to hold my career down in small villages like this one."

"It feels just like back home, small and comfortable."