Chapter 3: Chick fight

Kimmy gasped."I am so sorry!" Said the girl in a worried tone. "No, no it's my fault. I should have just put my phone away and watch where I'm going!" Kimmy said. "No really it's fine. I'm Dove Haliwell!" Said the girl. "Awesome. I'm Kimberly Covington, nice to meet you!" She said. "let's go get you cleaned up!" Said Dove.

They started to walk to the nearest public restroom in Kenzington park. On the way there, they were having the most girliest conversation ever. They talked about boys, the latest magazine issue,starting a fashion newspaper, and the clothes and shoes they wanted to buy. They were getting along just fine because of the magical fountain. Kimmy could imagine what her life would be like if she didn't accidentally discover this structure. It would probably be boring, but at least she would be free from the trouble she was about to get into. But anyway, that's for another page, another chapter.

They had finally got to the bathroom and Kimmy grabbed a papertowel, wet if under the faucet with warm water, and began to wash her face with it. Suddenly, Kimmy's knees got weak causing her to drop to the floor. "Are you ok?" Said Dove. Kimmy unconsciously rolled underneath the automatic hand-dryer on the wall. " I don't feel so good." She said. She then screamed as the strong air pressure almost blew her face off.

Out of nowhere, a tall bony woman kicked down the wall to the first stall. She was wearing a ripped up brown rag dress, jagged brown high heels, and a tan bucket hat. Her skin was a dirty gray color that almost looked green, she had long greasy black hair that stopped at her back, and jet lagged brown eyes. "𝐀𝐇! 𝐀 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄!" Shrieked Dove. Kimmy popped up so fast to see what Dove was talking about. "Where!" Said Kimmy. "𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆." Was what the thin woman whispered in her ear before she forced her face back under the hand-dryer. Kimmy could not handle all of that hot air quickly overfilling her lungs. Meanwhile, Dove was pretty sure she was also about to die. The thin woman walked slowly towards to Dove saying "she used it. She used the fountain, there's always a downside, a consequence!" In a croaky old voice. She kicked Dove in her shoulder while she was trying to hide under the sink above her. Dove was more terrified than she had ever been in a long time. The last time she had been this terrified was when her pet turtle had died in her very hands. Back to Kimmy, she felt something. She felt a strong powerful awakening. pop! Her eyes turned a pastel blue as her "abilities" or in other words, her powers, were activated. She managed to use telekinesis to toss the hand dryer off her head and the thin lady turned around and stared in disbelief.

"How-" Said the thin woman. "Your turn!" Said Dove playfully while she stood behind the lady with her eyes blue too. Dove pushed the lady on the ground and started to punch her. Kimmy used her powers while they were still activated to create the illusion of the toilets in each stall appear to be overflowing. "Run!" Yelled Dove as she ran towards the bathroom entrance. They both got out and locked the door using both of their powers together. "What even was that thing?" Said Kimmy to herself while they both crashed onto the green grass. "You have special abilities too? Cool." Said Dove "yeah I was born with them" Kimmy replied.