chapter 7: here we go again-

Each girl was dressed up in fancy expensive dresses but Kimmy's dress was low budget looking. The top portion of the dress was pastel purple, blue, pink, and yellow. It had puffy sheer sleeves with pink flowers embroidered on them. The neck area was also sheer and had embroidered flowers on it. The bottom half of the dress was made out of white vinyl and had flat ruffles. Her shoes were silver ankle boots and had buckles on them. As cute as it may sound, it was nothing compared to the other girls. Dove had almost something similar to the other girls, but a dollar store version. She wore black busted wedges, a silver vinyl sweetheart strapless gown, and clear long sleeves with red flowers embroidered on them. Both -- Kimmy and Dove-- had space buns in their hair as if their as if their sleeves didn't already scream, "WE'RE MATCHING!".

It was almost time for everyone to get on stage (specifically in 18 minutes) when Kimmy had thought about how crazy it was to assume that lady who they locked in that bathroom and tricked into thinking that she was drowning in toilet water was for sure going to leave them alone. the thought raced through her brain like a dog chasing its tail. Kimmy was way too curious to not know what that lady's plan was after they fled the scene. What if she escaped? What if she didn't escape and the police found her, gathered the evidence, and it ended up tracing back to her and Dove? Or worse, she could be lurking around the campsite at this very moment watching Kimmy lightly swing on the swing high up in the air above the stage. Then Kimmy's anxiety caught up to her. she began to think what if she sabotages the swing and pushes me off?

Kimmy jumped off the tall swing in a heartbeat. She ran down the wooden stairs and was on her way to the park in Divinia where it had all happened. She dashed across from behind the stage and ducked to avoid being seen. If she was see exiting the pageant grounds without warning someone where she was going, she would be in big trouble. She was scared to see what was left in that restroom. She also knew she couldn't drag Dove into this kind of mess again. Dove still doesn't even know that she was drawn to Kimmy because of a magic wish. That was the tricky part and so Kimmy knew she had to go alone.

She arrived to the scene just for it to actually be a scene. Yellow tape labeled with "caution!" was around the whole structure. The police were questioning witnesses when Kimmy realized that those "witnesses" could have saw something. Even though the door was closed, you never know if someone could have been peeking through the door. Obviously, if the police is there then the lady creature thing could have escaped. It was no point so she decided to go back to the pageant. On her way there she became paranoid. She other footsteps that seemed to be running just like her, but she knew that wasn't her footsteps. She stopped dead in her tracks, turned around.... and there she was. Taller than ever though. I cant keep running I cant keep running I must fight it. those thoughts raced through Kimmy's mind. And finally, she stood her ground. It's too much to tell if I were to give in-depth details but let's just say there was a lot of power balls flying around (and Kimmy won the fight). I think it's safe to say that that old hag is gone.

 I think it's safe to say that that old hag is gone