Chapter 10: life is a dream~

Many months passed and that old lady was never seen again. Kimmy told Penny and Cora all about and now all of them are wondering if she is really gone or not. It's possible that she could be back, be looking back at the super natural fight they had, that just might not be the case.

Kimmy hasn't spoke to Dove in a while now, which is strange considering all that they went through. Maybe she was a fake friend. Or she could have been jealous of her pageant-winning water stunt. Or maybe the side effect of wishing on that fountain was that you could lose everything you gained from using it.

Penny has learned to not be a brat towards her sister. Her ways of always being mean to her sister just so she can be a show-off to her friends was now over. She finally came to her senses and realized how messed up it was to be a jerk for no reason. Especially to her own identical twin.

Cora has finally figured out how to make her life full of positivity so she won't be falling face-first on the ground whenever she decides to cloud travel, and snowball helped her out with that. What a cute little bunny.

Dove still goes to Royale high university and lives a normal life, but she's keeping a big secret from Kimmy.