Chapter 4

NOTES: This is an extremely short chapter, in hindsight, I should've added this to chapter 3. Oh well, never mind. And please remember that characters may differ from the cartoons.

This chapter will contain swearing.

Chapter 4

It had been a few hours since KO and Fink bonded with love…or at least that's what it felt like…until KO was having some sort of doubts.

He was sat up on Fink's bed, leaning on the bed board, while Fink was still asleep. I seemed that the love making worn her out. KO on the other hand was just staring at nothing, as he was going through the thoughts he was having with TKO, repeating them back to himself.

She's lying

She's lied about everything

She's lying and you fell for it. Just like I knew you would.

These thoughts kept repeating in his mind over and over and over again. He then looked at Fink…she just looked peaceful as she purred in her sleep. Despite making love to the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, he couldn't help think…is she lying? And if so, which part? Some of it? All of it?

KO sighed and figured he get more answers from TKO, the last person he wanted interaction with. KO climbed out of the bed slowly and gently, and sneaked towards the bathroom. Fink stirred a little but didn't wake, instead smiled somewhat wickedly. KO proceeded to the bathroom.

He locked the door, just to drown out any sound he may make.

He then put his hands on the sink, leaned forward and looked into the mirror at his own reflexion.

KO: Ok, TKO. You've made me paranoid. What are you talking about? What makes you think that Fink is lying?

Nothing happened, his alto ego didn't appear.

KO: Damn it, TKO. Talk to me. I don't want these negative feelings.

Just then, TKO appeared in his reflexion, like talking to the other twisted side of the mirror. TKO looked back at KO, checking his nails and biting them.

TKO: Sorry, I'm late. I was just thinking of Fink's body. Phew, we did a number on her, didn't we?

KO: Cut the crap. Why am I having these negative feelings? What makes you think that Fink is lying? And why would she?

TKO: Duuuh. Because she's evil. And a rat, don't forget.

KO: What's that got to do with anything?

TKO: Haven't you figured it out yet. (Chuckles) She's evil, right? And evil people lie. Her story doesn't add up.

KO: What makes you say that?

TKO: Think about it!

KO: I have. The story she told me about you, uh, us technically killing our father. We did it, we killed him.

TKO: Bullshit!