Chapter 5

NOTES: This chapter will contain strong language. I mean, you'd expect nothing less from my stories.

Chapter 5

The recap…

The truth…

11 YEARS AGO

KO and Fink were pushed from their feet and went flying, landing on the ground hard. They both whimpered in pain. Shadowy Figure laughed at his actions.

SHADOWY: You think you can stop me? A bunch of kids? NO! I am powerful, I am God. I will destroy this world and you can't stop me! NO ONE CAN! (Laughs evilly)

KO sat up and Fink held on to her chest, also sitting up.

KO: He's right. We can't stop him. He's too powerful.

FINK: (Annoyed) We can't give up.

KO: Face it, Fink. He's won.

FINK: Since when do you give up? You're a good guy, ain't ya? Nothings stopped you before!

KO: But he's too strong.

FINK: (Frustrated) Then bring "him" out!

KO: What? Who…?

FINK: Who do you think? You need to go turbo. We need TKO

KO: No, no way!

FINK: It's our only chance! You've got to let him fight.

KO: But…I can't control him.

FINK: In this situation, maybe that's not a bad thing.

KO: I'm not going turbo.

Just then, KO felt pain across his face which made him lose his balance and lied on the ground. He cried at such pain and saw Fink with her hands clenched. It was her, of course, that punched him.

KO: What are you doing?

FINK: We need TKO!

KO: By punching me?

FINK: I'm trying to piss you off! You need to be angry!

Fink then swung another punch but KO jumped out of the way.

KO: This isn't going to work!

Fink ignored him as she kept lashing out at him. Shadowy just watched on, laughing at every moment. He was enjoying what he was seeing.

SHADOWY: (To himself) So, these two are the world's saviours. What a joke.

Fink span and threw punches while KO dodged them until Fink saw an opening and kicked him in the chest. KO fell on the floor hard and Fink jumped on top of him but KO grabbed both of her hands.