Chapter 12

NOTES: This chapter will contain lots of strong language. You shouldn't be surprised by this, to be fair.

Chapter 12

Shadowy controlled KO's body no problem. He quickly transformed into KO, nothing but a smile on his face. His eyes glowed red but disappeared into his normal irises. KO slowly started to walk...to his next destination: The Plaza.

...

In the mind of KO.

KO was still in his cage, sitting in a fetal position. His legs hunched up and his head bowed into his hands. He was crying as he saw his love crushed to death by the heavy rusted roof of Fink's factory. The worst thing was...that he could do nothing to prevent Fink's death, he was helpless...

Shadowy then appeared from the floor, his hands behind his back and the grey hood, almost covering his face. He chuckled at KO, showing no remorse of his actions. KO looked up, his eyes flooded with tears and his cheeks showing a line where his crying droplets flowed. He then gritted his teeth, grabbing the bars and shaking them violently.

KO: YOU BASTARD! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!

SHADOWY: Why are you upset, KO? You shouldn't be upset. You should be thankful.

KO: What? Thankful...? THANKFUL?

SHADOWY: (Nods) Yes. You should be thankful that she had a quick death. She didn't suffer.

KO: Suffer? You fucking bastard! YOU RAPED HER! YOU FUCKING RAPED HER, YOU FUCKING COWARD!

SHADOWY: (Chuckles) She loved every minute of it!

KO: You...hurt her...! Then...k-killed her. How could you do that to her?

SHADOWY: How? HOW? You make it sound like it was my fault! She was a whore. She should be lucky she didn't die of a whore's death. I would've ripped her jaw off and make her drink my after sex piss! Had she not intervened...

KO: SICK BASTARD!

SHADOWY: ARE YOU FORGETTING WHAT SHE DID ME? (Calms down) Are you forgetting what she did to your father?

KO: She...she did what she had too. She thought killing Venomous would kill you...

SHADOWY: Oh, how wrong she was. I'm very much...here!

KO rattles his cage and squeezes the bars tighter in frustration. Shadowy just watches KO with slight pity, if a little entertained seeing this young man struggle.

SHADOWY: She wasn't right for you, KO. You two were not meant for each other. It's disgusting. She should've carried on my work...and instead, she plays video games...and then falls in...(Shudders)... love...with you. She was no bad guy...she was a waste of space!

KO: DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!

SHADOWY: YOU WERE JUST A FAZE, BOY! A LITTLE SIDE FUCK AND THEN...she'd let you go for another...like the whore she is...

KO: (Looks down) No...no. She...loved me...

SHADOWY: Ugh!