Chapter One

After two weeks of crying, and sulking inside her room, Lisa decides to stop caring about it anymore. She wants to move on from Jennie, not wanting to hurt herself without knowing what to do in her life.

She knows that if she wants to moves on from Jennie, she has to avoid seeing Jennie as much as possible because seeing someone you have ever loved doesn't help anything. It only makes her wound keeps bleeding.

Her mind is relaxed, making her feel happier and think about what Jisoo and Rosé have said to her.

It's true that she has a lot of people who love her. Even the one she wants her to love her back the most doesn't, but Lisa thinks it's okay now. She will try her best to make her life better.

Everything needs time. Her wounds need time to heal as well, so she has to provide herself sometimes to think and to release those pain away.

So, today she asks Jisoo and Rosé to go to the bar with her to drink, killing the pain off of her body and mind, and tomorrow will be the first day that she will start her new life.

After telling Jisoo and Rośe about this, she is happy to know that both of them really support her.

---

As the dust dies, the dawn comes. That's when she goes to take a hot bath, cleaning her body and her pain away, she puts on some makeup, wearing a black hoodie and black ripped jeans.

This is the first time that she comes out of the room, looking a little happier. "Jisoo, are you rea-"

She is shocked by the person standing in front of her door. The last person she wants to see this time when she decides to move on.

Her heart keeps beating as it sees the person it wants, but Lisa shrugs it off.

"Lis-"

Lisa raises her hand in front of Jennie, "I need to go out, unnie."

Once in a lifetime, she talks to Jennie coldly. She doesn't want to be soft in front of her anymore, so she ignores her.

She walks away, gritting her teeth. When she feels someone grabbing her hand from behind, she knows that this night is gonna be the worst for her if she talks to Jennie. Also, she needs to make sure that she doesn't allow Jennie to break her heart anymore.

One way is to break Jennie's first before she can break hers. She doesn't want to do that, but she has no choice.

This is the way to make Jennie going away from her.

That's what she needs to do right now.

"What?!!!" She snaps, taking her hand away from Jennie but failing to do that because Jennie grips her hand tighter.

"I just want to tal-"

"I am busy, " She tries to release her hand from Jennie, and again failing to do so.

"Since when you use the word busy with me, huh?" Jennie asks angrily.

Lisa is taken aback at what she asked, but she remains steady. She is calm and unafraid of Jennie, unlike before.

Lisa turns to Jennie, looking straight into her eyes, "Since today, and remember that from today everything won't like before. We are not like before."

"What's wrong with you?" Jennie asks, feeling some tears falling down her cheeks.

Lisa is used to be someone who wipes those tears away but not now. She learns to stop caring about the older since the first day she chose Kai.

"Nothing, I need to go now." She says as she sees both Jisoo and Rośe coming out of their rooms.

"Where are you going?"

"You don't need to know," Lisa answers as she walks towards Jisoo and Rośe.

"I said where are you fucking going?" She yells, making the three stop in place.

Jisoo and Rosé are trembling now because the doe are afraid when Jennie is angry.

The same goes with Lisa, but now she isn't afraid at Jennie anymore. "I have already said that you DON'T need to know, haven't I?"

Lisa says, making the two surprised because she has never seen Lisa talking to Jennie that way, even once since they have known her.

As it is said, "Pain changes people", and that's true to Lisa now.

"Jisoo, Rosé-" Jennie is about to ask the two, but Lisa grabs their arms towards the door.

The two look back and mouth 'sorry' to Jennie.

Jennie runs towards them, "No! You can't go away before telling me what happened."

"Lisa, I think you need to talk-" Jisoo is so scared of Jennie right now.

Her tears keep falling down her cheeks, and her face is red.

"No, Unnie. I don't want to talk to her." Lisa cuts Jisoo off.

Lisa refuses to look at Jennie. She continues to walk away and go inside the car and close it immediately.

"Rośe and Jisoo, if you still don't come inside, I will go without you." She said sincerely.

Rośe says, "Sorry, Jennie unnie. I need to go now."

Rośe and Jisoo hurriedly hop in the car.

As the car running away, Jennie falls down on her knees and starts crying her heart off.

She doesn't know what to feel now because Lisa has never done that before.

She knows that the breaking new affects Lisa, but she doesn't know that it affects her that much.

She heaves a heavy sigh and goes inside her room without eating dinner.

She can't stand her memory that she used to make the dinner for all of them. The memories that make her smile by thinking about it.

Smiling while crying until she falls into a deep slumber.

Her face stained by tears. Her eyes are blood red, and her cheeks are puffy.

If she goes outside now, no one gonna recognize her as a Blackpink's member.

She gets up due to the noise outside the house which makes her knowing that they have come back from wherever she doesn't know.

She is so happy as she runs outside to see Jisoo and Rosé struggle to help the blonde go inside the house.