Chapter Eighteen

All of them are occupying the seats on the dining table, eating breakfast happily.

This is the first time, everybody feels delighted and enjoys their time together peacefully after the breaking news of Jennie and kai dating.

"So, are you two dating now?" Jisoo asks bluntly, making Jennie and Lisa choke on their food at the same time.

"What's wrong? It's a simple question based on what I saw this morning."

"Yeah," Lisa says shortly, avoiding her unnie's gaze.

"Huh? Yeah?" Jisoo inquires.

"Let me answer for them. Look like they can't even admit it themselves. Yeah, they are dating. And, if you ask me why I know about it, well I heard it all this morning. Lisa asked Jennie unnie to be her girlfriend, and unnie said YES." Chaeng answers like she remembers everything without missing a word, making everyone look at her in shock.

She looks at everyone back, scowling slightly, "What's wrong, unnie? You don't believe me?" She asks Jisoo.

"And, you Lisa. Don't tell me you didn't say that because your girlfriend is right here." She says, pointing to Jennie.

"Wow, Chipmunk. How many times are you gonna embarrass me today?"

"State the truth," Chaeng says in a monotone, making the blonde burns in anger as the chipmunk still continues eating her food happily.

Until.

"So, have you told Jisoo unnie you love her, yet?"

This time, Chaeng is the one who chokes on her food, looking furious at Lisa as Jisoo gazes at her with red cheeks.

"You fucking monkey! What are you talking about?" She shouts at the blonde.

"You told many things to Jisoo unnie. Now, I am going to tell her what you want to tell her but can't because you are afraid that-"

"Shut up, MANOBAN."

"Shut up, CHAEYOUNG." The blonde mimics her friend, teasing her more.

"Lisa, don't tease her. Let her tell Jisoo unnie by herself. You know it's important for her, right?" Jennie utters, making Lisa grin at her from ear to ear, putting her arm on her shoulder protectively.

Chaeng frowns at Jennie, "I can't believe you too, unnie. Don't tell me you have already got all of her attitude after being her girlfriend not fully an hour ago. If you are gonna do that, I am sure you will have to be another monkey in this dorm too." She says, scowling more at the two as she tries to avoid Jisoo's gaze.

"Don't call my girlfriend a monkey. You chipmunk! But-" The blonde says, smiling like an idiot as she adds,  "If she were a monkey, she would be the most beautiful, hot, pretty, sexy one in this world." She finishes dreamingly.

"Lisa, I am trying so hard not to vomit all of my foods out," Chaeng says, rolling her eyes.

"Ewww, that's gross." Lisa says, curving her lips up in disgust.

"Anyway, Jisoo unnie what's your answer?" Lisa asks, turning her attention back to her unnie.

"What?" Jisoo acts innocently, feeling her heart beating fastly because of excitement.

"She loves you. What is your answer?" The blonde asks again, rolling her eyes.

"Monke-"

"I love her, too." Jisoo answers shortly, looking away as Chaeng's cheeks burn with satisfaction.

Jennie and Lisa widen her eyes in shock, parting their lips a little as they say in unison, "Wow..."

"Unnie, you answer like nothing is new. I know that you also feel the same, but you should look at Chaeng's face. She is like a red fucking tomato now." The blonde chuckles at her friend.

Jisoo turns to look at Chaeng, hugging her side by putting her arm on the latter's shoulder.

"Chaeng, close your mouth. Flies are about to go inside now." Jennie teases.

"Really unnie? You really love me?" Chaeng pulls away and looks at Jisoo.

Jisoo nods, saying in sincerity, "I love you,"

Chaeng stands up immediately, making Jisoo look at her in confusion. "Let's go on our first date this evening."

Lisa glances at her wristwatch, slightly frowning, "Really Chaeng? This is still in the morning. Not to mention, you haven't finished your breakfast, yet."

Chaeng ignores her friend, pulling Jisoo up, "Unnie, let's watch some movies until evening, so we can go on our first date."

Jisoo nods happily, grabbing Chaeng's hand and about to go when Lisa complains again, "What? You guys are gonna watch movies till evening? I mean you will skip lunch or something."

"Come on, Lisa. Today, we don't have any schedule, so it doesn't matter because I am gonna order some lunch and eat in my room with unnie." Chaeng says, sighing at Lisa.

When the blonde is about to speak more, she holds up her hand to stop her as she grabs Jisoo's wrist to follow her.

"And, thank you for helping me, monkey." Chaeng looks back one last time, winking at Lisa as the latter scowls in annoyance.

Actually, Lisa planned to embarrass Chaeng in front of Jisoo even though she knows that the two have the same feelings for each other, but she didn't expect that Jisoo confessed back to Chaeng this fast.

"Wrong move," The brunette smirks at the blonde, knowing that she feels frustrated with her-trying-to embarrass-her-friend plan, but it's not working, and it turns out otherwise.

Lisa thinks for a while and smiles like an idiot, making Jennie confuse with her action.

The blonde is so unpredictable.

Lisa grabs Jennie's face and kisses the latter hard on her lips.

Jennie is taken aback at her girlfriend's sudden action as she pulls away, looking at Lisa with a slightly annoyed face. "Huh? What is with your-"

The blonde doesn't answer as she lands her lips on Jennie again. Strangely, the latter doesn't deny it anymore. Indeed, she is hypnotized by the blonde's strawberry scent.

Lisa smiles between their kiss, carrying the latter in the bridal style, heading to her room.

Nothing feels better when the rain pours outside showering the people with its coldness as they have their lovers to be the shield of their shaking or cold skin, preventing them from feeling lonely and hurt.

The first time the rain cried along with Lisa because Jennie was dating.

Now, it rains because the sky is happy for their true love.