Chapter Sixteen

Seeing Jennie's reaction, Lisa trembles in terror, wondering whether it is the last time she could breathe or not.

She says in shiver, "Uhh, unnie. I-I just read it because I found it accidentally under your pillow in your room."

"And, tell me why the fuck you dared to read it! You don't have any right to do it because it's my fucking book!" The brunette shouts desperately.

"So, you have the right to listen to me and Jisoo unnie talking?" The blonde fires back, making Jennie get furious even more.

"You-you-" Jennie stammers as Lisa steps forward.

"You what? You always do something that you think is right. You never ask someone to choose their path even if it was there choice to do so. You did everything according to your own opinion, and that's why we are here, arguing about nonsense things when we should enjoy our time together." The blonde utters as tears break the cell that she tries so hard to build them, keeping the tears together.

"Like before," She adds.

"I did it for the best. I thought if I dated him, and if I fell in love with him, I would forget you. So, we don't have to be hurt anymore-"

"So, is it working, unnie?" Lisa steps forward again as she looks at Jennie in the eyes. "Does it make us become better or at least feel better when you dated him, huh?"

Heaving a deep sigh, trying to suppress her sob, Jennie utters softly as if she doesn't have any energy to argue with the blonde anymore, "I know that my choice is wrong. But, Lisa, do I have I mean do we still have any chance? Do you still love- I mean like me?" She looks at her feet, afraid of the blonde's answer.

"No,"

Jennie starts crying again, turning away. Her world shatters like the glass that has been crushed into pieces.

She's about to go inside her room when Lisa says something that makes the latter stupefied at her words.

"I never like you." Tears stream down her face like the rain in a fucking rainy season. She tries to stop crying, but it fails miserably because her words stab in her chest until-

"I fucking love you."

She turns around to see Lisa smiling at her like an idiot. She opens her arms wider for Jennie to hug.

The brunette grins happily, bolting to the blonde's strong slender arms, wrapping Lisa in her tiny arms securely molding their bodies together.

"Can you say it again?" Jennie asks, still clutching Lisa's waist tightly. 

Lisa pulls away, wiping the tears from Jennie's cheeks with both her thumbs, mumbling firmly, "I love you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim."

"Since when?" Jennie asks before Lisa grabs Jennie's wrist and leads her to her room. "I will tell you everything,"

After that, they were lying on Lisa's bed peacefully as Jennie sleeps on Lisa's left arm and the blonde strokes her silky hair delightedly.

"I miss this I miss us," Jennie murmurs.

"So, why you left me? I mean not physically but mentally you left me with another guy out there."

Jennie tilts her head to look at the blonde's sad face. "I didn't mean that way. I was just confused with my feelings. I don't want to lose you. If we were dating, one day, we would break up and I can't leave without you. You know that, right?"

"You don't want to lose me, but you chose to abandon me, huh?"

"I am sorry I just didn't know what to do. I had a feeling that you like me or something, but I can't stand losing you. I think some people may approve our relationship, and maybe some haters might bully you about that too. So, I just choose something for the best. But, when you began to hang out with another girl, I started to feel frustrated and wondered if what I had chosen was right or wrong. Until the day, Kai came to pick me up when you left to eat something with Jisoo and Chaeng, I know you mean a lot to me. Because even if the guy I dated with couldn't keep my mind off you. I love you, Lisa."

The moonlight of the silent midnight drifts inside the room, which makes both of them feel so relaxed. Not only does the light illuminates the room, but it also increases the beauty of the brunette when she looks at Lisa with her cat-like eyes.

Her eyes tell everything to Lisa. Tell something that she pushes deep inside her heart, not wanting to spill it out to anyone even the blonde. But, today she leads her guard down, exposing everything to the person she loves but has never been so sure to tell her until today.

Lisa caresses the latter's face with her thumb, murmurs softly, "I love you, too."

The brunette smiles, tearing up again but this time it is because of joy that she has.

At this moment, both of them know what they want, so they don't have to be scared of anything else. No judgment. Not sarcasm from HATERS. Nothing in this world could make them doubt their love again because their happiness is right in front of their faces. Why do they need to care about others' opinions so much, right?

They look at each other faces until the moon vanishes, leaving them both in a dark room, not seeing anything like the blinds.

But, that's called blindness because of love.

They cherish every moment together, letting themselves enjoy each other companies to another level of love called 'Making love'.

They do it out of love. They do it because they love each other so much like nothing can hold them back. The grin on Lisa's face after the intense sessions, showing that she is the happiest girl in the world because Lisa knows that Jennie has kept everything for her. Her love and also one thing that the girl only gives it to her true lover called 'Virginity'.