Chapter Two

Jennie runs to the two to help them carrying Lisa inside. "What's wrong with her?"

"She drank a lot. We warned her, but she didn't listen to us." Jisoo replies.

"Okay, Chaeyoung, please go to the bathroom and take a towel and a basin with warm water for me. I will help her myself." Jennie asks Chaeyoung to help her while her face looks pale because of worrying.

She has never seen the blonde in that state before. "Take her to my room."

"But-"

"Please, Jisoo. I need to help her." She pleads Jisoo as she continues carrying Lisa towards her room.

They lay Lisa on Jennie's bed. Jennie takes the towel and basin from Rośe, putting it beside her bed.

"You guys can go now. I am gonna take care of her myself." She smiles at both of them.

"But, you need to take some rest, unnie. You look so tired." Rośe says.

"It's okay. You need some rest, too. I just wake up, and I can't sleep back, so you guys go to sleep now." Jennie pushes them slightly to the door.

But, before they can go, Lisa gets up from the bed, looking around the room. When she recognizes that it is not her room, she stands up.

Due to her drunk state, she falls back on the bed, making Jennie gets panic and runs towards her.

"You are drunk now. Sleep here." Jennie touches her arm, but the blonde pushes it away, making Jennie feels something stabbing her heart.

"I don't want to sleep here."

"Jisoo unnie, Rośe, help me go to my room." She yells as the two run to her.

"What's wrong?" The two ask in unison.

"Take me to my room." She orders.

"But, Jennie unnie-"

"I said take me to my room." She tries to get up from the bed again only to pass out on the floor.

Jennie gasps, "Lisa!"

She takes Lisa back on the bed and tells the duo to leave. They shake their heads as they leave the room.

Jennie looks at Lisa sadly, "What do I need to do to make both of us like before?"

She asks even though she knows that Lisa can't hear her because she literally passes out now.

She takes the towel, drying it. She wipes her forehead with the towel softly.

Lisa sleeps as her mouth parts slightly. Jennie loves to watch Lisa sleeping. She misses her and wants to be with her like before, but she can't.

Lisa won't allow that to happen anyway. Crying softly while looking at Lisa until her phone ringing, signaling her that someone has messaged her.

But, she refuses to look at it because the most important thing right now is Lisa.

After wiping Lisa's face, she helps Lisa to change her clothes to her pajamas. She used to see Lisa's body, so it won't be a problem.

Jennie knows that after this night Lisa won't let her be this closed with her anymore, so she grabs the chance as she slid inside the blanket with Lisa and hugs her tightly.

She inhales Lisa's scent, relaxing by the familiar thing that she loves the most.

Jennie slides her hand under the blanket, placing it on Lisa's toned stomach, making her smile because of the warm feeling she gets from the latter.

Right on cue, she closes her eyes, absorbing all of the good feelings that she knows she won't have it when tomorrow comes.

---

Lisa opens her eyes slightly as a pain occurring in her head. She adjusts her vision just when she realizes that her body feels so sore as if someone putting something heavy on her.

She looks at her side to see Jennie sleeping peacefully on her arm and hugging her tightly as if she was afraid that Lisa will escape her when she gets up.

Lisa gazes at her, missing the feeling of being so closed again to the older after a long time.

She moves her face closer, trailing her fingers along Jennie's cheek. She can see a tear staining on hers. She feels pity for her a moment.

Until.

Reality hits her again. She has a boyfriend. She chose him. That's all.

She is supposed to move on, not to looking at her affectionately again. Her conscience tells her that makes her jump out of the bed immediately.

She takes off the blanket from her, wanting to leave this room as fast as possible.

As she is about to stand up, she feels a pair of soft hands wrapping around her waist tightly.

For a moment, she is taken aback, but she can't let it happen again. Not again.

She heaves a deep sigh before yanking the hands away from her waist, but unfortunately, those soft hands are stronger than she thinks.

"Jennie," The first time Lisa calls Jennie by her name since the news came out.

She feels the older shaking her head rapidly on her back. Seconds later, her shirt is wet. That's when she knows that Jennie is crying.

She turns towards Jennie to see her eyes bloodshot, her mouth dry, and her face looks like hell with her messy brunette hair.

"Jennie, what are you trying to do?" She asks as she is confused with her action.

"I-I m-miss you." Jennie murmurs while sobbing.

"Please," Lisa tries to yank her hands away successfully this time.

"LISA!!" Jennie shouts from behind as Lisa runs towards her room without glancing back.

She runs away from her.

Again.

She bites her lips, trying to suppress the sound of her crying but fails badly.

She wants to let it go. She wants to forget about this.

Who knows that the one that she loves the most as her sister will do that to her one day?

Or she doesn't love her as a sister at all.

She feels so frustrated in herself right now. She doesn't even know what she is thinking and talking about anymore.

Wanting to release all of those feelings away, she gets the blanket, slamming it on her mouth, yelling from the top of her lungs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!