Epilogue

They said, "Time heals everything."
After a few months of breaking news of Kai and Jennie breaking up, everything goes back to normal.

Jennie and Lisa have been back to their old relationship. Love. Care. Only this time, Jennie is being more possessive of Lisa than before because she is her girlfriend now.

Jisoo and Chaeng have been good together, too. They love each other for so long, and now their goal has been accomplished because they are also in a relationship with each other.

They don't tell or announce anything to anyone. Actually, they live in their own happy world. No care, and love someone they love. That's all.

That's called love.

We don't have to show anything to anyone to get accepted because it isn't necessary if two people are really in love, right?

Even if some people don't seem to accept that kind of relationship, they don't care anymore. They decide to be happy with themselves.

---

Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung are sitting at the table at the rooftop in the middle of Seoul.

They are enjoying their free time together before going to the US for Coachella.

Their manager just told them this morning that they have been invited to perform at the incredible festival. They feel so excited to hear that. So, tonight they decide to have some fun.

The breathtaking view from the rooftop makes them feel so relaxed and satisfied at the same time. It shows all the view around the beautiful city. No one is around because they have reserved this place for the four of them only.

 No one is around because they have reserved this place for the four of them only

Not to mention, they don't want to get any attention from anyone now.

"Wow, the foods are really mouthwatering. It looks delicious, unnie." Chaeng squeals in happiness when the food arrives.

" Chaeng squeals in happiness when the food arrives

"Haha, there are more, Chaeng. Let eat all of them tonight because you look so skinny these days." Jisoo replies in a sweet voice towards her girlfriend.