| 19 |

another day ends as a new one emerges. haeyoung was feeling social today, and by that she means that she wanted to walk with dongpyo and wonjin to school today.

she waited at their usual meeting place; the bus stop. that's where they all meet, whether or not they are going to ride the bus.

today, they were walking. they were waiting for the crossing light to turn green when all of the sudden, dongpyo let out a loud 'ooh' whilst looking at his phone.

"what?" wonjin asked.

"the school's holding a talent show." dongpyo said.

wonjin and haeyoung slightly snorted in unison. "what? a talent show?" haeyoung said, holding in a laugh.

"since when was our school motivated enough to hold one?" wonjin said. haeyoung and wonjin did a high five.

"true." haeyoung replied.

"what's funny with a talent show?" dongpyo said.

"i don't know, it's just funny that the school decided to make a talent show considering that our principal is a lazy ass." haeyoung said.

"i wanna join." dongpyo pouted.

"sure, go on. i'll support you no matter how funny the idea is to me." haeyoung said, making dongpyo smile. "will you dance? you're good at dancing, right?"

"i guess so." dongpyo said.

"when is it?" wonjin asked.

"november 16." dongpyo replied.

"oh, okay. well, let's go. the light has turned green." wonjin said, as the three crossed the street.

haeyoung and her friends followed dongpyo as he was signing on the poster for the talent show. "what are you gonna perform? solo or group?" wonjin asked.

"i'm performing 'believer' by imagine dragons, and i agreed to perform with hwang yunseong hyung and some other boys. some are even seniors. they asked me to perform with them."

"nice. wait, hold up." haeyoung said, reading the poster with all the names written on it.

"pfft, hangyul's performing? what's he gonna perform?" haeyoung said, snickering.

"oof, looks like yiren's performing, too." wonjin said.

"looks like she's gonna be a star." dongpyo said.

"but stars are only pretty from afar." haeyoung replied, making dongpyo and wonjin exclaim. [any of ya'll know suggi? just me? ok.]

"ohh~" dongpyo said in reply.

"ooh, roasted." wonjin said as well, making haeyoung smirk.

"eunsang's performing, too." dongpyo said.

"i guessed he was, since he's really good at singing." wonjin said.

"anyway, i'm hungry as heck. let's eat lunch." haeyoung said.

the three friends started chatting as they walked to the cafeteria to feed their hungry stomachs.

all of the sudden, she remembered something. "pyo?"

"yeah?"