| 46 |

the next day came, and both eunsang and haeyoung barely got any sleep that night. however, she got up early to go to school a bit earlier, so she would have time to clean out her locker.

haeyoung was still overflowing with guilt about the things she said, and almost the entire night was spent by her rehearsing how she would apologize to eunsang.

once she arrived to school, she was almost an hour early. it gave her enough time to clean out her locker, and also gave her enough time to take a power nap on her desk.

she was awoken by the feeling of someone tapping her shoulder, but she didn't raise her head just yet since she was afraid that it was eunsang who was tapping her shoulder. she didn't want to face him just yet.

she slowly raised her head, and looked up to the person doing that. she sighed in relief when she saw eunsang on his desk, head down in exactly the same position as her, taking a nap. she then looked to the person tapping her shoulder, and it was wonjin.

"hey." wonjin said.

"what are you doing here? this isn't your classroom." haeyoung said. she checked her watch, and there were fifteen minutes to go before classes started.

"hey, let's talk." wonjin said. "dongpyo and i weren't able to talk to you yesterday lunch, so c'mon! he's waiting outside!"

haeyoung groaned, still feeling drowsy. wonjin held her by the wrist, pulling her up.

"ah- gosh, stop it." she pushed his hand away from her wrist sitting down. "let's talk later."

wonjin pouted. "nope. you're going with us." this time he pulled even harder, making haeyoung have no choice but stand up. she rolled her eyes as wonjin dragged her out the room.

"hey, eunsang! wanna c-" wonjin said, but his sentence got cut before he could even finish it, due to haeyoung smacking the life out of him.

"shut up." haeyoung said, pushing him out the classroom as wonjin looked at her, confused. on the other hand, eunsang looked up at the call of his name, and when he saw haeyoung cutting wonjin off to avoid talking to him, he felt his heart get stung even more. he looked down and sighed, putting his head back down.

"ow! what was that for?" wonjin said, rubbing the spot haeyoung smacked.

"what do you want?" she blandly said, looking at the two boys.

"okay, first of all, what happened to eunsang? ever since yesterday, he was acting pretty weird." dongpyo said.

haeyoung looked down at the floor, sighing. "next question."

wonjin gasped. "did something happen between you two?" he asked.

"what? no!" she raised her hand. "want me to smack you again?"

wonjin, along with dongpyo, flinched at the girl's actions.

"ah- no, no!" wonjin said, then stood up straight again.

"um, all right," dongpyo said. "anyway, how are you dealing with the rumors?"

"oh, um.. the rumor will eventually fade away, i'll just have to deal with it for a few days-"

"ya." wonjin said, looking at haeyoung. "you will not do that!"

"what?"

"don't just always run away from those rumors!" wonjin said. "we have to find out who did that and kick them back in the ass!"

"he's right!" dongpyo said. "we're gonna find out who did that."

"um, okay-" haeyoung said, but got cut off by another voice.