Part 1

The story starts a couple of hours before the real truth of what happened with Ishani's parents.

Ishani was trying to make Mr. Agarwal understand that because of the rain the hospital is less in staff and that he needed a surgery to remove his appendix because they were ruptured.

I:  You need to have a surgery Mr. Agarwal. I apologize with about less staff. Right now I have to be able to operate on you, or I would let someone else do it.

A: I want another doctor. Your those Arora's daughter. You people think of people like they are animals.

I: I understand, what you think of my parents, but I am a different person. Please, let me help you. I have make sure that when I m finished I will go away from you.

A: I said that I want another doctor (he yelled and pushed Ishani),

I: Aah (she held her head, but forced herself on her feet and catch Mr. Agarwal who fainted because of the pain and using a lot of his energy) Someone, call the OT and get it ready we need to operate on him.

RN Pilo: Dr. Ishani he said that he wanted another doctor.

I: I understand that nurse Pilo, however we are running on less time and he needs to be operated on right away.

P: Ok, I will call the OT.

________________________________

Ishani along with a couple of nurses preforms the surgery. The roadways were cleared and everyone was coming to work. Our girl Ishani was having a headache because of her being pushed, however the volume of patients was high. This meant that she put herself aside and attended to others needs.

________________________________

Dr. Sid was on his way to Sanjivani with news that will change everything for Ishani and those who affected her childhood. He was on vacation with his mother and mama when he meet a elder lady. (Kashi will be her name)

Flashback:
S: I will be right back with food. (He told his mother and mama) Hello, May I order some (can you guys imagine what food).

K: She looked up from her sit that she was sitting on when she saw Sid. Her eyes got big since she saw him on the news with Ishani.

Girl at counter: I will order that for you sir, do you need more?

S: I am good thanks. (He was about to go to his table when he saw heard someone say his name)

K: Sid

S: Hi, do I know you?

K: No, but I know you. Work at Sanjivani with Dr. Ishani. This girl who people say things about because of her parents. Do you know those people are wrong? The Arora's were good people.

S: Aunty, how do you know Ishani and her parents?

K: I use to work for the Arora's to care for Ishani. She was a very good little girl whose parents loved her. Then, someone framed them for using people and those people burned the hospital down taking Mr and Mrs. Arora along. They left a innocent child alone to fight on her own. I wanted to take her, but we had little money at the time and my husband made me leave that little girl all for money. I am telling you this because I know you care about her. There was a man named Mr. Rahul who use to work along with the Arora's, but he used people to get money. When, the Arora's found out they said to him to stop and that they will report him, but he had paid the police and blackmailed my husband with money to keep us quiet. He told everyone that Arora's did everything and he tried to ask them to stop, but they only wanted money. Then, my husband took our family away. In the years as agreed on Rahul paid my husband money, but one day our daughter saw this and questions began from her. You know what I found out my husband may have done something horrible, but he did it for her and his love for her was pure. He told her why Rahul paid him because he knew if she found out from someone else she would dislike him. She completely cut herself off from us. We got our revenge by taking our daughter from us. That is when my husband realized that he did a mistake and took a little girls parents from her that is why his daughter is now going. He apologized to our daughter and told Rahul that he is going to tell the truth as our daughter is more important. That was the day Rahul took my husband from us and told us he will do the same to us. I was scared and over the years my daughter came around and now we run this restaurant, which is called Arora for that family that we inflicted pain on.