1 | ANGEL

(Y/N): Your Name

(S/C): Skin Color

. . . . . . 

| |

''Oh sweetie, monsters are real, and the most common ones are people.''

| |

THE MAN FELL dead on the ground in the airport making the (S/C) colored woman smile as her special carved bullet hit the man in the skull, proud of the clean shot through.

$500,000 dollars were transferred to the woman's account, giving her the signal to leave.

Screams filled the airport as she put her head in a messy bun, taking off her mask and arching her back stretching. 

Just when she was getting ready to leave the airport, police started blocking off exits.

Cursing under her breath, she put her mask back on, making her way to one of the back exits that led to the parking lot.

''Ma'am, we can't have you leave,'' the officer said through a thick accent. 

All (Y/N) did was hold out her hand as the man started groaning loudly in pain. 

As she lowered her hand, she clenched it as the man yelled out more and followed her motion to the ground. She didn't want to kill him, just scare him. 

He finally fell to the ground and she ran outside of the airport, her eyes lighting up as she saw John. 

''We have to get the hell out of here,'' she told him, grabbing his arm and making their way to their motorcycles. 

''Where are the girls?" John asked as they drove, speeding and diving in between cars on the road as they did. 

''At the house. Money's been transferred,'' was all (Y/N) said back to him.

Sirens sounded behind them, making the Cajun and French duo curse under their breaths.

''Go along. I'll deal with this,'' she said as John accelerated his speed, racing past the woman. 

There were at least 5 police cars behind her. 2 officers in each car, she concluded. 

She got off her motorcycle, raising her hands as it was thrown into a wall. 

''Enhanced in the field!'' an officer yelled as guns were raised, red dots visible. 

The woman scoffed as she raised her left hand, controlling fingers on the triggers. Her right arm and hand were lifted and then dropped down quickly, making the officers fly back. 

The wings on her back that were hidden ached to be released, but she ignored them as she raced into a dark alleyway. 

Officers quickly ran to the area after getting up, but when they arrived, the woman had disappeared and was nowhere in sight. 

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️