11 | SOULMARKS

(Y/N): Your Name

. . . . . .

| |

"I loved you before I hated you.

I loved you before I met you.

I loved you before I even existed.''

| |

(Y/N) AND THE group of runaways rested in the cabin, Ruby and Matthew counting dollar bills as glasses and bottles of wine were passed around.

It was just another regular Monday for the group and light passed through the windows.

Sweat poured on Jason and John's forehead as they walked in. The two men had just finished chopping wood minutes prior.

''You boys reek,'' Ruby deadpanned, moving away from them both and moved closer to the females and young boy.

Lola, having ADD, played with (Y/N)'s fingers for a while, her focus then moving to the cat's paws, and then to the TV remote flickering through channels. Not that anyone minded.

(Y/N), on the other hand, rested in her sports bra and shorts. Her hand ran over her soulmarks on her abdomen, chest, and thighs. Her other had swirling red wine.

The mark that rested on her chest stood out the most, and somehow, she loved it knowing that it fit Tony perfectly.

It was a pentagram that looked like it was melting. Some areas it was bright, while in other areas it looked almost black. It was in Tony's signature colors that she loved so much.

The marks on her abdomen were conjoined, just like the ones on her shoulder blades.

Steve's mark was on her upper-abdomen: the Tesseract. Instead of a bright blue, it was a dark blue with a red and white heart in the middle, reminding her of his shield.

The one that rested below that one was beautiful. A red and black pattern of wings that reminded her of her own, just slightly - no completely more angelic.

The marks on her thighs happened to be the largest, which is why (Y/N) never showed then off to the public. However, at home, she pranced them around lovingly.

The large mark that rested on her left thigh was a humungous bow and arrow. It almost made her laugh at how obvious it was.

A compass rose rested on the middle of it as little crosses were engraved into the arrow itself.

The other mark was on her right thigh. Two of the most dangerous weapons she used, that was also her favorites, rested on it.

A large machete and sniper.

Natasha, she thought, knowing the women's past as an assassin. I could say she reminds me of myself, she thought again as she rubbed her fingers over the mark, smiling brightly

Snapping in her ears brought her back to reality, but not before unknowingly sending a barrel of many loving emotions through the marks.

''Yeah?" she murmured, not looking up from her body, but listening to the world around her.

Jason smirked and almost let out a small laugh when she saw what she was doing, a adored expression resting on his face.

''Nothing.''

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️