37 | REMEMBER

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(S/C): Skin Color

. . . . . .

| |

''Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.''

| |

She sat in the middle of the room, her starred hair flowing in the air. It looked like an orange galaxy.

Her eyebrows were furrowed while her eyes were closed as if she was looking for something in the dark.

She looked familiar, yet so unknown at the same time. Similar cheekbones, jawline, face structure, but everything else was shifted.

Their eyes opened in a flash. Their orange eyes danced with stars as they seemingly glared back at you. Her stare didn't soften, but her voice was gentle.

''Remember...''

☆¤|¤☆

(Y/N) WOKE UP with a start, her heart beating against her chest as if it just started, at an unnatural rate, too. She sighed as she sat on the edge of the bed with her face in her hands.

''How long was I asleep, JARVIS?'' (Y/N) asked the AI, rubbing a hand over her face.

''2 hours, Ms. (L/N),'' Jarvis responded. She nodded. That was better than yesterday.

Rubbing her arms, she got and walked out of her room, thinking about whatever dream she had just had. She'd been having them for the past 5 weeks, but the woman in her dream had never talked to her. All she ever did was sit there with her furrowed eyebrows.

''Remember...''

A shudder came from (Y/N) as the voice echoed in her head. She touched the bridge of her nose as she leaned on the wall for support. They didn't only stay in her head, but they caused her disgusting headaches as well.

''Dr. Banner is awake in his lab. I will tell him you are coming down for head pain,'' JARVIS told her. (Y/N) smiled. ''You know me too well, Jarv,'' she thanked in her own way as she stepped on the elevator.

¤☆|☆¤

''This is the fifth time you've been down here for the past 3 weeks, (Y/N). Are you sure you're okay?" Bruce asked as he handed his soulmate the medicine.

She nodded, though Bruce felt a slight pang of deceit flow through his mark. ''It's been a hard couple of weeks,'' she told the doctor. Only then Bruce noticed the bags under her eyes.

(Y/N) had been multi-tasking tremendously since the beginning of the year. Taking care of the tower, Morgan, and press conferences.

Being the Avenger's soulmate wasn't easy.

"Just remember to sleep, okay? I have pills for insomnia if you need them,'' Bruce told her, getting a nod. ''I'll keep that in mind,'' she told him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

As she walked out of the lab, her hand caressed the scar on her cheek. Her illusion was still up and still burned slightly as skin met skin. The feeling made her flinch.

(Y/N) let out a long sigh as the voice slowly became quieter, now just a mere whisper towards the back of her head, not letting up.

What the woman said still bothered her. What did she mean?

''Remember...''

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️