39 | CHANGES IN ME

(Y/N): Your Name 

(Y/N/N): Your Nickname 

(L/N): Last Name

(E/C): Eye Color 

(H/C): Hair Color

(S/C): Skin Color

. . . . . . 

| | 

''Just like seasons, people will change. Positive or negative. 

But what kind of change is it when you don't even know the true meaning of your change?"

| | 

THE AVENGERS WERE acting strange, (Y/N) thought. Well, more strange if that eas possible. They were the Avengers. They were getting more clingy, yet silent at all times. It was something the Avengers wasn't good at staying.  

In the morning, the others began to pile into the kitchen as they did on a normal basis. (Y/N) placed their food in front of them as she sat down, eating and drinking coffee. 

The sound of hearts beginning to speed up made her eyebrows furrow as her eyes shut closed. Sometimes, the sound was relaxing and soothing, but now it was just annoying and worrisome. 

''Okay, what's wrong with you guys?" (Y/N) said, placing her cup on the table almost harshly as she folded her arms as glared at the team. ''This silence is killing me.''

The team all shared a look. They knew they couldn't lie to their soulmate even if they tried, but how could you tell you're soulmate that they were going to die? Not so easy if you say it out loud. 

(Y/N) sighed when they didn't say anything as a few cracks in the counter appeared. As much as she wanted to know what was going on with them, she knew she couldn't force it out of the. 

''Tell me what's wrong when you're ready,'' she told them, walking to the elevator as a few dark vines began to grow when she made contact with the ground. 

''You all have to tell her before it's too late,'' FRIDAY said into the dead silent room, tension easily being grown between them all. They knew that, but it was something neither of them could bring themselves to do.

Even though it as destroying them from the inside. 

¤☆|☆¤

(Y/N) sat on her bed. The vines and cracks continuing to grow on her walls as much as she tried to stop them. 

''Are you okay, Ms. (L/N)?" JARVIS asked, noticing the woman's emotional state. (Y/N) huffed. ''Jarvis, do you know something that I don't?" she asked, getting a timid silence. 

"I do, Ms. (L/N), but it is not in my place to tell you. It is your soulmates'. You would get angered if I told you upfront,'' he told the woman. 

Once again, she fell backward on her bed. (Y/N) didn't like secrets that directed exactly towards her and had no clue about it. Especially if it had this effect on the team.

''Dim the light, please,'' she told JARVIS as she closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep as she climbed under the sheets. 

☆¤|¤☆