53 | SHE'S HERE

(Y/N): Your Name

NOTE: CHAPTERS WILL TAKE LONGER TO UPDATE DUE TO LONGER CHAPTER BEING MADE

. . . . . .

| |

''They promised dreams can come true

but they forgot to mention nightmares are dreams, too.''

| |

(Y/N) RAISED HER hand to knock on the spruce door. In the darkness, she could barely make out the inscribed marking in the door.

Footsteps were heard from the other side of the door before it opened and came out a disheveled Jason who seemed to barely even be conscious.

Immediately when she saw him, she felt guilty for waking him up. Getting ready to let out a spur of apologized, Jason stopped her by putting a finger to his own lips.

''Come in,'' he grunted, out-stretching his hand out for (Y/N) to take. Slowly, but surely, she grasped the larger hand and followed the brunet into his room.

The man guided her to the bed he was sleeping in seconds prior that was centered near the far end wall. He laid down on the bed, back resting against the headboard before he gestured (Y/N) to join him.

Her body tensed as he grabbed her by the waist and sat her down on his lap so she was basically straddling him.

It took her a while to realize that his intentions weren't made to be seduced or sexual. He was comforting her while he remained in his own comfort as well.

A sigh left her lips as she collapsed and basically melted into Jason's touch. He rubbed slow circles on the small of her back and hips while his chin rested on the top of her head.

''We used to do this all the time back when we all lived together,'' he said lowly. (Y/N) didn't say anything, so he took it as a signal to continue. ''You had nightmares more frequent than the others. It would make sense. It seemed like you always had it the worst,'' he said with a dry chuckle.

(Y/N) went silent as if she wasn't breathing. Fingers dug into the fabric of his shirt. ''It was... different than my other memories.''

As she was usually hesitant to show that she was lying or angry, now she was hesitant because she was confused, but terrified as well.

''Do you want to talk about it?" Jason asked, pushing lightly on the situation. It seemed to bring her memories back, but he didn't want to scare her with anything mentally if she couldn't handle it at the moment.

A shaky sigh comes from her mouth. Natural colored orbs turning purple and grey as the feeling of an intense winter tundra ran through her veins.

She was in the middle of the floor. Hands were in large cuffs attached to the walls with jumbo chains while a metal muzzle covered her mouth.

The room was deathly cold. At this point, she couldn't tell if it was from her foul mood or the fact that her bones were freezing to oblivion to wherever they had her station. She could barely move without feeling like her body would crumble into broken crystals.

It had been her first 4 months into the year since Hydra had captured her from her aunt's home. They treated her like a dog, but always wary of her to try not to get killed by her eternal rage.