9 | MATED TO THE AVENGERS

(Y/N): Your Name

(S/C): Skin Color

(H/C): Hair Color

(E/C): Eye Color

. . . . . .

| |

''Maybe someday we will be a group of people meeting again for the first time.''

| |

(Y/N) WAS ON the ground with wide eyes as she stared back at her soulmates.

Her (E/C) eyes swirled with different colors, finally settling on a cosmic swirl.

Not any were they her mates, but as she inspected their faces closer, her eyes widened more with disbelief.

"Fuck me,'' she mumbled, moving her back against the wall as her heart pounded hard against her chest.

''Huntress?" they said in sync, some in disbelief while others filled with disgust.

It ripped through her soul when she heard it. Standing up to her feet, she held a glare as she looked towards the nearest window.

''Don't even think about it,'' Pietro said harshly, ending up in front of her as Wanda held her in place.

She tried to glare at the silver-haired man, but the cosmic color in her eyes stopped her from doing so.

''Didn't think it would be that easy,'' Bruce said as he ran up the stairs, but when he saw (Y/N), his mark burning intensely.

''Mate,'' he said breathlessly, in awe and slightly terrified at the same time.

No, she thought as she forced her eyes closed. I didn't want to meet them.

Using every ounce of willpower she had in her body, she glared at Pietro hard, sending him back into a wall.

SHIELD agents who came up the stairs aimed their guns at her chest, making her sigh. She already couldn't move. What else did they fucking want?

''That still makes you a danger to everyone you're around,'' Wanda said to the (S/C) colored woman.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow as she glared. ''If I wanted everyone dead around me, I would've done it sooner,'' she snapped.

Her cosmic turned into a red flush as the heartbeats in the room got louder.

''Please, just let me go and we could forget this ever happened,'' she said, her head moving freely as she turned to everyone.

The floor under her slightly rumbled as she moved her hand to rub it over her face that was still covered.

''(Y/N)? Get the hell out of there,'' Jason said through the earpiece right in her ear.

She gritted her teeth as she glared at Wanda, controlling her hands as she stepped forward and closer to the window.

Using her powers, with a head motion, she broke the window and backed over to it.

''Wait,'' Bruce said, making her stop quickly in her tracks.

''Please don't give me one of those stupid 'you're better than this' talks. I've heard them for every person I've had to kill,'' she deadpanned, releasing Wanda from her hold.

Turning around quickly, she hopped out of the window, making the ground below to rise, catching her.

''Can we get the fuck out of here?" she said into her earpiece, seeing a large amount of officers and agents behind her.

''I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!" she yelled, hopping into Jason's car.

"What the hell was that?" Jason said, slamming on the gas and glared at the (H/C) haired woman through the rearview mirror.

"I met my mates," (Y/N) panted. Lola and Ruby gasped, but (Y/N) held a hand up to stop them from speaking.

"They're the fucking Avengers."

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️