24 | SMALL STARK

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name 

(E/C): Eye Color

(S/C): Skin Color

. . . . . . 

| | 

''Try to go pass the surface.

You might see an angel in here, but he might see the devil. 

But was that really pass the surface?''

| |

WHEN (Y/N) AWOKE, the first thing she noticed was how warm she was and the extra heartbeats around her. 

Moving her head, the arm around her waist tightened, making her tense slightly as whoever groaned moved closer. 

Dirty-blonde hair rested near her chest, their hand most likely being the one that rested on her thigh. 

(Y/N) sighed loudly. ''JARVIS? What time is it?" she asked, moving around in the bed slowly. 

When she got out of bed, she noticed the two super-soldiers sleeping soundly, but their faces showed that they missed the extra warmth they once had. 

''Currently 6:25 in the morning,'' JARVIS said, but not loud enough to wake up the two. 

The (S/C) skinned woman was dressed in a large sweater with black Capri leggings, tiredness still in her eyes. 

''When did they get in here?" she asked the AI, walking out of her room and towards the kitchen on her floor. 

''A little time after you went to bed, Ms. (L/N),'' JARVIS answered. The woman hummed and then approached one of the cabinets looking for food. 

A tiny pair of feet pounded on the ground towards the kitchen, causing (Y/N) to go into the hall to find what the source was. 

''Hello?" (Y/n) asked, licking a bit of Nutella off of her fingers. Her (E/C) eyes met large doe brown ones. 

''And who are you?" the woman asked. The girl went up to her as she held her hand proudly out. ''I'm Morgan Stark-Potts! Who are you?" Morgan asked. 

Taking and shaking her hand, (Y/N) smiled at her. ''I'm your father's soulmate, (Y/N) (L/N).''

She watched in amusement as the small girl's eyes widened, and then a wide smile stretching across her face. 

''Woah, really? I've always wanted to meet you!'' she excitedly said. (Y/n) smiled, but she couldn't believe that Tony had a child with Pepper. They had to be soulmates, but it still left a pang in her heart. 

''Where are your parents? You're up a little bit early, aren't you?" she told asked Morgan when she remembered the time JARVIS had told her. 

''I'm an early riser Uncle Steve, but he didn't make breakfast today like he usually does on Mondays,'' the small Stark said. 

(Y/N)'s face warmed. It's probably because both your uncles were sleeping with me... wrong context, (Y/N), she thought to herself.