Prologue

Uzumaki Naruto knew, for quite some time, that he was an extraordinary child. For starters, he liked to brush his teeth while bathing in cold water.

(Because cold was the only choice of temperature given to him)

And Naruto liked to sniff his ramen, twirl it around in the cup, and carefully bring it to his lips and taste the soup before digging into the meal.

(He saw adults doing that to a red coloured liquid poured in a weirdly shaped cup. Maybe doing that will make his ramen extra delicious)

But the final straw that made Naruto decide that he was indeed an extraordinary child, was his dream. Since the day he was born, Naruto dreamt. He dreamt of having a pet goose, who could peck through metal with it's beak, fire bullet-like feathers with his wings, and explode people's eardrums with it's resounding quack.

And that's not all. The last characteristic that will make this goose a perfect one would be it's ability to talk.

And that was it. All Naruto wanted was a goose that could talk. It was a simple, and childish dream, but it was this dream that allowed Naruto to keep his sanity, and give him the courage to wake up and face another day. All for the dream goose to one day appear in his life. So however hard his life was, whatever problems he faced, Naruto wouldn't give up.

Not until he finds his dream goose.

So, Naruto won't cry anymore. He won't stay mad at the villagers, and he won't run away anymore. Because a goose wouldn't like to be with a grudge bearing coward.

Uzumaki Naruto was a special child, and his decision opened the window to a brand new path. He strayed from the path fate had guided him to, he had damned his fate 1000 feet down into hell. Fate wouldn't be the one steering his life, if fate doesn't go down, Naruto vowed to wretch the steering wheel off the car. If it still doesn't work, he would smash the car into smithereens. If even that doesn't work, he will take out the wheels of the car so that it won't move, and run on his legs, towards his dream.

And there's that. Nothing more nothing less. And it fits Naruto well.

As someone who never gave up.

×××××
That was hands down the most bullshit thing I've wrote in my whole life. A goose? Good job. I'll see myself out.