Chapter 11

Naruto woke up with a huge headache and a broken nose, only 2 seconds after getting punched in the face by Iruka, since he's body was trained to recover as fast as possible under any circumstances.

And speaking of the broken nose, Naruto was being a baby about it. Why did Iruka even punch Naruto in the first place? That's the millionth dollar question. But I won't tell you.

(Haha)

I'm kidding.

Iruka thought that Naruto failed on purpose, so in a moment of weakness, Iruka lost control of himself and his body acted before his brain did. And it resulted in a broken nose and a minor concussion.

But back to Naruto, he cradled his nose in his hands tenderly, glaring at Iruka in betrayal.

"What? Does he think that I flunked on purpose? Why would I do something stupid like that?" Naruto scowled at Iruka before turning his head away with a pout. Evil people like him doesn't deserve Naruto's attention.

And truthfully, Naruto did not plan to fail the test. He was fatigue from the missions he had to do for Danzo, and coming straight from a especially troublesome mission straight to the Academy for the graduation exams is tiring even for a Anbu captain. His chakra was at dangerously low levels but Naruto is not the type of person to voice his body circumstances. And when he casted that simple jutsu—which requires more concentration to do than to cast a higher ranked one because of his huge chakra levels—he lost control for a split second. At least that's what he wanted to believe

But no.

That's not what happened. Naruto felt a foreign chakra enter his system, and he felt it for not even a second, but that was enough to sent shivers down his spine. A sinister chakra, and the owner of this chakra was the embodiment of evil.

And if he was to guess what had exactly happened, it would be the kyuubi's chakra entering his body for a split second. A desperate action taken by his body to prevent anymore chakra from being used, and end up passing out. But that would be very troublesome, it could mean that the seal may be weakening for the kyuubi's chakra to leak into himself. Naruto wasn't sure of what it meant since he was no seal expert, he could only guess.

Iruka glared at Naruto childishly, half joking and half serious. And a little confused. He couldn't comprehend why Naruto will fail to create a clone, something so simple and basic to do. Sure, he knew that Naruto struggle to control his chakra, but that was a thing of the past. But he guessed that Naruto had a reason to fail on purpose. So rubbing his head sheepishly, Iruka apologised.

"I couldn't control myself. My body moved before I comprehended it, sorry."

Naruto eyed Iruka for a moment and sniffed pointedly at him.

"What?" Iruka frowned, confused as to what Naruto was implying.

Naruto turned his stare into a glare.

"Oh. I'll treat you to Ichiraku's?" Iruka questioned, hoping that this was what Naruto wanted. He didn't want to make Naruto angry, it was something that he wouldn't like to bear the consequences for.

A pause,

"Ok, fair enough." Naruto finally said, and Iruka sighed in relief. "You can rest in my office for now, I'll find you after I'm done here." Iruka told Naruto quickly, sensing Mitsuki's suspicions stare at them. Naruto shrugged and dragged himself up from the ground and closed the door behind him.