Chapter 5

This chapter is pretty much a filler, so just bear with it. I promise that this is necessary.

"Guy-sensei, why can't you train us in Bukijutsu? Being a taijutsu specialist you should also be well versed in weaponary." Ten-Ten asked Guy just after they finished their training.

"Aaa! That's just where you are wrong my youthful students! As you mentioned, I'm a taijutsu specialist so I don't have much experience in Bukijutsu. But taichou, he has quite some experience wielding katana and Kunai in battle. Of course that's not the only reason! Taichou is a genius in his own rights." At the mention of geniuses, Neji frowned.

"I trained him when he was 5, in one year he not only mastered the whole set of taijutsu, he even created a whole new style unconsciously. All that he achieved in a year! What an explosion of YOUTH!" tears streamed down from Guy's eyes, a majestic sunset bloomed behind him. Other than Lee who stared at Guy with a worshipping look. He never knew that Guy-sensei trained an ANBU captain in the past, how youthful!

Neji and Ten-Ten stared thoughtfully at Guy. He had mentioned the mysterious Anbu with a touch of fondness in his voice, Guy must have been really close to the Anbu. They've never seen Guy hanging out or talking to someone with the height and build of the Anbu captain, plus he seemed a tad bit familiar. If he was really as good as Guy said, then they would have heard some rumours here and there, like Sasuke's elder brother Itachi but there was none. Neji's eyes narrowed before he sighed, opting to file all the information into a corner of his mind that he set aside for matters-that-he-just-can't-be-bothered-to-deal-with. He'll get back to it one day. One day.

•°•°•°•°•

Naruto, at exactly 5 in the evening, banged on Shiranui Genma's door. The poor Tokubetsu Jounin has just returned from a week-long mission a few minutes ago. Struggling to stay on his feet, he dragged the appendages that seemed to be connected to his body-his brain belatedly reminded him that those were his limbs-sluggishly to the door. Throwing a half-hearted glare at the blonde, he managed to grit out a greeting.

"Yes? What do you want with me. " Though it came out suspiciously like a whine.

"Aaa! Genma-chan! Remember the bet that you lost? Yes? Great! I need you to meet me at training ground 7 at 1300. You are gonna teach me all about senbons. And pass the message to Kotetsu and Izumo, ask them to help me train Guy-san's team at 1530 at training ground 4. Bye bye!"

Before Genma even had time to process the information-why was Naruto even training with Guy?!-the blonde that already left, slamming the door in the raven's face. A flabbergasted Genma was left standing on his door step, staring at the spot Naruto was standing on a few seconds ago. He really hated the hyperactive Anbu Captain, really. Soon enough, his brain decided to stop functioning. Genma let his senbon clatter on the ground, let out a sigh before flopping onto his bed. He will think about it tomorrow. Or not.

•°•°•°•

The morning began as per usual, with all the Anko's shoutings, screeching and shattering of windows. The end result of it was extra locks on the door, bulletproof glass windows, and deadly traps set around the perimeter of Naruto's house which reacts only to Anko's chakra. In Naruto's defence, his alarm clock was not working and he pulled an all nighter dealing with an astronomical amount of paperwork. With great strength comes great responsibility. But, come on. Let's look at the brighter side. Today, the Academy will be focusing on outdoor activities such as Kunai and Shurinken throwing, spars. It is not much but it was a whole lot better than boring history lessons about old men and their pedophilish tendencies. But that was besides the point. By the time. Naruto actually dragged himself to the Academy, the bell had already rang half an hour ago. After Naruto received a dose of Iruka's shrieks and yells, the class was herded outdoors for Kunai and Shurinken throwing practice.