Author's Note

Hiya everyone! Yes, yes, I know a lot of you must be thinking that I'm too indecisive and that has been true for the past couple of months. I had a lot of things going on in my life and I was stressed so I couldn't get into the mood of writing and I even made announcements to unpublish several of my works. BUT...I realized that I was just trying to avoid putting in effort to complete the books I started writing with so much enthusiasm and love. I decided that I won't avoid my incomplete books anymore.

I will update at a pace comfortable to me and will probably concentrate on one or at max two stories at once. I'll try not to get distracted by the other works (hopefully XD) while working on any one story.

On that note, I'm just going to be 'cleaning up' the dodgy parts of this story – the beginning chapters seem a little jumbled to me since I wrote them before my writing style improved to what it is now, so yeah. I have also updated the book cover so do let me know what you think of it!

I'm sorry for procrastinating all this time and I will definitely be active in writing once again! Thank you all for your patience and for putting up with me these past few months!

Happy reading! ~<3