𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 1

KENTRELL ..

it all started .. the night of that big party at Mikey's house , everyone was invited. I snuck out just to go and me and summer were going together.

(going to that night )

"Summer ? Are you almost ready because yo ass taking pretty fucking long " I say into the ohond as I sit outside and wait for summer to come out .

"Makeup? It's a party you're going to sweat it off anyway!" I scream into the phone . "You betta shut yo fat ass up before my dad wake up bitch"summer screams into the phone . "Mane fuck yo dad , come on damn " I mumble under my breath .

a couple minutes late summer comes walking down the drive way look fine as da fuck ..

"Damn bae you look fine " I say watching her get inside the car ... "thanks ugly " summer says smiling

/////////////////

jeniah aka me pov

here's a little back round on summer and Kentrells  relationship

they have been together since 6th grade , they never argue like seriously they just curse at eachother a lot , they have even thought of being together even after highschool .. they truly love eachother.

///.///..//..

back round over , back to stokely pov

(at the party )

"Bro I didn't think this party would be so many people " I say screaming over the music , "me neither nigga but here we are" trippie says jumping up and dancing . "Aye where is summer ? " jarad says tapping my shoulder .

I look around confusedly "I don't know , I'm gonna go check and see" I say lifting from my seat and walk through the huge crowd of people . I spot summer and call her name "summer!" I scream loudly .

she turns around and hurry up and get close to her "where you been all night " I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder . "I've mainly been with liyah but I lost her then I tried look for you but this party is so big and the crowd bout sweaty as fuck so yeah" summer says laughing .

"Yeah I know , it smell like hoagies in this bitch " I say laughing , "HEY ! Summer is that you ?" Some random guy says walking up and touching summers shoulder . I look at him confusedly , "hey remember me ? Jay from atlanta ? Bro we used to have some good times if you know what I mean, that weekends out came home ? Was wild"he says winking.

summer used to live in atlanta but she moved to Baton rouge  that's when we met,  she bounces back and forth sometimes so she must know him from there or sum . "Yeah um hey jay , this is my boyfriend stokes" summer says awkwardly . "Umm stoke can you get me some more juice" summer says smiling .

I look at her then jay and grab her cup and walk away , I don't know who that porch monkey looking ass nigga was but some shit is going on . I get to the table and get some juice "hey Trell was it ? I just wanted to say hi again and you have yourself a keeper mane old summer was nothing like new summer old summer was a bad bitch mane had to hit that a couple times" jay says throwing me off .