𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 6

NAhmir POV ..

"So how long have you and kentrell been together? " i say smiling at summer .

if i want my plan to work im gonna have to become friends with this ugly knockoff bitch summer to get what's mines .

"A couple years now , it's been a long time . We've been through so much you just don't know how much I love him " summer says grabbing a piece of tissue and wiping her eyes  .

"Kill her now , this bitch is annoying "

"I know right " I say responding to the voice in my head , "what ?" Summer says wiping her tears . "Oh nothing sweetie I was just saying that is so sweet , don't cry beautiful " I say almost gagging .

"I won't , but how did you and kentrell meet ?" Summer says curiosly , "let's just say it's a long story " I say with a mischievous grin . I can feel summer looking at me confusedly but I don't care , I want her little old head to wonder .

"Well I have to go to class see ya later babes " summer says waving goodbye with a happy smile , i lightly smile back and continue to walk .

"She's testing you , that little bitch !"

"Oh I know she is , little does she fucking know her days are the fuck numbered " I say responding to the voice in my head .

I see kentrell calmly putting his things in his locker and I sneak up behind him and use my palms to cover his eyes "guess who " I say smiling . "Good morning mir  " kentrell says turning to look at me . "Good morning my trelly bear , I missed you " I say happily .

I can see him fighting his smile , "you know you wanna smile " I say pinching his cheek a little . His grin quickly drops , "awe , my trelly bear can't give me a smile " I say wrapping my arms around his neck .

"Mir  I told you we're not together " kentrell says sternly . "And what did I tell you kentrell" I say swiftly pulling out my knife and pointing it to his throat , kentrell stares down at the knife terrified .

"Jahseh there's no need -" he says before I cut him off , "and what did I say kentrell" I say placing the knifes sharp edge on his Adam's apple . "You said you would kill summer " kentrell says swallowing harshly .

"Yes kentrell that's exactly what I said I'd do , good job baby " I say smiling at him , I slowly place the knife on the side of his neck , "Jahseh please chill " kentrell says fidgeting . "Keep still or it will be worse " I say looking him in the eyes .

I push the blade into his flesh a little and cut a little line on the side of his neck , "shit !" He hisses out . Blood starts to drip and I slowly watch it trail down .. "so your just gonna watch me bleed ?" Kentrell says looking down at me .

I lick the cut and take all his blood onto my tongue , I continue to lick it until it's not bleeding as much . He doesn't even look disgusted .. he looks interested , he watches me lick his blood from my fingers intriguedly .

"Come on trelly bear it's time for first period " I say dragging him along behind me .

(later , trell  pov )

"What happend to yo neck ? Damn trell " Nathan says looking at the flesh wound . I see Mir  turn around and smile at me from his seat up front .

"Earth to kentrell?" Nathan says waving his hand in my face , "to be completely honest I don't know " I say shrugging my shoulders . "Does it hurt " Nathan says reaching to touch it , "yea but it feels good too " I say absentmindedly .. I'm not even worried about Nathan I just can't stop staring at Mir .

"Feels good ?" Nathan questions me , I snap from my thoughts and looking at him clueless to what he's even talking about . "Yeah , yeah " I say quickly throwing my book bag over my shoulder and trying to run after Mir .

The large crowd of kids stopped me from being able to find mirs  small ass , once the crowd disappeared there was still no Mir . I heard giggling and laughing so I walked up the hallway to see Mir, summer and her friend.

I see summer and Mir  laughing together, the fuck is going on .

"oh hey trell , i missed you babe and oh my god what happed to your neck ?" Summer says looking at the scar , I was no where near worried about her .

i just couldn't stop staring at the grin on mirs  face , he's fucking wit me , he's being her friend to make me mad . "Trell  !" Summer says slapping my chest . "What summer !" I scream , it gets really quiet and summers mouth is agape .

"I'm sorry babe , I'm just having a bad day so didn't mean to scream " I say pulling her into a hug. Mir  doesn't take his eyes off me as I hug summer . It's like he's staring into me , I look down at his side and see him holding the same knife he cut me with .

He shoves it into his skirt pocket and smiles . Summer finally pulls away from the hug and looks at me teary eyed "right babe " she says wiping her tears . I didn't even know she was talking but fuck it .. I nod my head and pat her shoulder as I wipe her cheeks .

Just as I was about to take a glimpse of Mir  I see him slowly walking down the hallway towards the door . "Ard babe I'll see you later " I say kissing her cheek and walking quickly . "I love you " she screams , "same " I scream back .

I start running to catch up to Mir  and as soon I get right behind him he turns around and points the knife to my neck . His cheeks are tear stained too , he lets out a small giggle before begging to talk . "I meant what I said kentrell, Come " Mir says wiping his tears .

" Mir please don't cry ,  , I already said I couldn't be with you" I say walking behind him . " why not and why not kentrell! You don't actually love her like you say you do ! You love me and you fucking know it . Why does she get all my love kentrell ? You should hug me like that " Mir says through gritted teeth .

I couldn't say anything... he was right , he was so right I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Get in the car now ! Before I rip your fucking face open !!!" Mir  screams frustratedly . " i'm sorry princess I didn't mean to make you mad " I say rubbing his back .

I place a small kiss on his neck and he looks at me , I kiss him again and again until he starts to smile.

"And you say you love that other bitch" Mir  says with a dry chuckle , I straight face him "because I do " I say nonchalantly. He gives me a daring look and I shrug my shoulders .

He starts to laugh uncontrollably and i look at him confusedly.

"What ?" I say confusedly, "it's just funny that you think I'm playing" Mir  says before putting the keys into the ignition and driving off . The evil grin still on his face.

$$ YOU GET ME 💕🤷🏽‍♀️ $$

how was this chapter ?

Tuesday , October 8 1:25 am 2019