𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 21

OMNISCENT POV ...

Nahmir drags kentrell into the cemetery slowly. Kentrell looks around nervously "why are we here Nahmir " he says straight facing Nahmir .

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND WALK" Nahmir screams into kentrells face. Kentrell can now see that small tears are dripping down from his eyelids. "What the hell is wrong with you Nahmir and why are you taking me to a cemetery on your fucking birthday "kentrell screams snatching Nahmir facing towards him.

"DONT YOU GET IT ? DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT ? IM GOING TO JAIL. IVE KILLED TOO MANY PEOPLE. I KILLED THEM KENTRELL I KILLED THEM ALL" Nahmir screams while crying hysterically. Kentrell stares at Nahmir with confusion "what are you talking about Nahmir" kentrell says shaking Nahmir back and forth.

"I KILLED MY OWN SISTER , I KILLED SUMMERS PARENTS , I TRIED TO KILL MEL, I KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE AT MY LAST SCHOOL. I KILLED THEM ALL. ITS MY FAULT ISIAH IS GONE ITS ALL MY FAULT" Nahmir screams in the middle of the cemetery, his voice echoing through the dead silence.

Kentrells heart beats intensely, the only sound in the entire cemetery is kentrell and nahmirs breathing. Nahmir falls down to his knees and let's out a dreadful scream. "Why would You do that " kentrell says going to hug Nahmir but before he can summers voice comes from the distance. "BACK AWAY KENTRELL" she screams pointing the gun in nahmirs direction.

"SUMMER PUT THE GUN DOWN" kentrell says trying to protect Nahmir. "DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME KENTRELL I WILL SHOOT YOU TOO , I Said BACK UP!" Summer screams as she eases closer to the two.

Nahmir stands and so does kentrell both their bodies shivering with anger, fear and grief. "Summer I know your upset but you don't have to shoot anybody it's gonna be ok-" kentrell says before summer cuts him off "YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT IVE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOUR SORRY ASS FOR MONTHS NOW, TRYING TO MAKE THIS WORK , TRYING TO GET YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU AND I DIDNT REALIZE UP UNTIL YOUR BOYFRIEND DECIDED TO SHOOT MY PARENTS IN THE HEAD RIGHT IN FRON OF ME " summer says crying with an evil smile on her face.

"WATCHING MY  MOTHER AND FATHER DIE RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES AT THE HAND OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFES AFFAIR, IT REALLY OPENED MY EYES. AND NOW I SEE THAT I DONT NEED YOU, AND WHETHER YOU DIE OR NOT MEANS LITTLE TO NOTHING TO ME " summer says shrugging her shoulders.

"BUT IM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU , THE POLICE ARE " summer says throwing her gun into nahmirs hand and screaming. "He's over here hurry he's trying to kill us summer says grabbing kentrells hand.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN " the men scream are the point their guns toward Nahmir. Nahmir holds the gun as he cries looking towards the sky. "I'm sorry isiah , I'm sorry samaya. I love you so much kentrell "Nahmir says before he raises the gun to his head and shoots himself .

"NOOOOOOOOO" kentrell screams running over clinging to his limp body. "NAHMIR PLEASE WAKE UP"kentrell cries as he holds Nahmir body close to his chest.

The men lower their guns and summer stands over kentrell and Nahmir with a straight face. "Rot in hell you piece of shit , both of you" summer says before spitting on the ground next to nahmir and kentrell before walking off .

"Come back to me please Nahmir" kentrell says rocking nahmirs body back and forth while holding him.

The light above my head blinds my eyes , I can see little to nothing but white light. My eyes focus as I sit up and look around. I try to lift myself from the bed but I'm strapped down. I jolt forward trying to pull away but a lady runs in and lays me down. "Shhhh honey your alright" the pretty lady says caressing side of my face.

"Where is kentrell ?, I thought I got shot where is summer"I say quietly. The lady looks at me with a sad pitiful look. " oh sweetie they passed away three years ago" the nurse says wiping a tear from her face. "How did they die " I say breathing frantically .

She turns her head wiping more tears and kissing my forehead. "How did they die "I say beginning to cry. "Oh sweetie , you killed them all" she says before heading out of the room.

I look around the white room and see balloons and pictures with kentrell ,summer , isiah and samaya. "Rest in peace to you beautiful fallen angels" the collage reads behind me "4 lives taken way too soon" the poster says.

"All our hard work , look at it . Isn't it beautiful "

I begin to breath heavy and cry. I pull the medicine from my arm and reach to grab the fork off the desk. I pull the fork to my chest and take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry" I say

Nahmir stabs himself in the heart 20 times before he dies.

wow i know y'all prolly hate me for this but I love you all so much more . I decided that all books don't have happy endings and this is one of those books I'm sorry but it had to happen if you didn't already know Nahmir is sick so I had to have a twisted ending

I love you all so much 💜